SPAM Forex-Investment from Germay Bank SPAM

Desert Fox

Banned Spammer
Short SPAM FILLED facts:

Quick facts for you:

* German securities trading bank (No Offshore bank)
* Over 160 million € is managed
* Quoted on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and XETRA
* FINRA monitoring (investor protection!) SEC,NFA,BaFin (Germany)
* 20 years of Successfully international level SPAM

WHAT can offer this WPH Bank? BESIDES SPAM

* Capital protection of 50% possible 1/2 CAPITAL NOT PROTECTED. THE OTHER HALF IS "POSSIBLY" PROTECTED
* Long-term success with automated trading strategies WE PAID $97 EACH FOR THESE EAS, AND WE'RE NOT RISKING OUR MONEY WITH THEM, ONLY YOUR MONEY.
* No minimum contract period so daily bank
* Daily withdrawals and payments possible MAY PISSIBLY BE PROCESSED WITHIN A FEW DAYS
* Own account name (one - and disbursed only by YOU!) WOW! EACH CUSTOMER IS UNIQUELY IDENTIFIED. WHAT AN AMAZING STEP FORWARD. ASK YOUR LOCAL BANK IF THEY'VE GOT THIS SUPER-ADVANCED FEATURE.
* No third-party access SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT. WOW! A UNIQUE ID AND NO ONE ELSE CAN ACCESS IT. IF ONLY OTHER BANKS WOULD ADD THIS FEATURE.
* No minimum term
* You can always contact your bank YOU MAY BE ABLE TO CONTACT US. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOUR PERSONAL BANK IN YOUR OWN TOWN.
* Each time online account access ALMOST AS GOOD AS ALL TIME ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS
* Cooperation with financial institutions, asset managers and other banks ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT PAY US A CUT OF THE FEES THEY CHARGE YOU.

Performance

* From 3.000 EUR
* From March 2010 to September 2010 approximately 121% THAT'S OUR PERSONAL PROFIT. YOURS WILL LIKELY BE DIFFERENT.
* Statements on request
* Satisfied customers IF WE HAD SATOSFIED CUSTOMERS, WE WOULDN'T NEED TO SPAM FOREX FORUMS
* Subject to the statutory deposit insurance in Germany
* From 2011.01.01 increases the deposit insurance to 100,000 EUR ON POSSIBLY 1/2 OF YOUR MONEY.
* Free help and advice from us. OUR FIRST ADVICEIS "TRUST US WITH YOUR MONEY BECAUSE WE SPAMMED YOU"
* A company can invest, too WE DON'T CARE WHO OR WHAT PROVIDES THE MONEY. WE JUST WANT THE MONEY.
* Opening a corporate account possible
* Monitoring by technical and professional traders THEY JUST MONITOR. ACTUAL TRADES ARE PLACED BY MONKEES.
* Support on English, German and Russian WE ALSO SPEAK SPAMMISH

The FXM Financial Group is an authorized SPAM partner of vPE WertpapierhandelsBank AG.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I PROMISE I WON'T SPAM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. I' A SPAMMER, SO YOU KNOW YOU CAN TRUST ME.

infosmail@web.de

Respect,
Desert Fox
----------------------------
Home page | vPE FX Wertpapierhandelsbank AG | FOREX | FOREX Broker | FOREX Trading | FOREX Signale | Managed Accounts SPAM

The forums have an entire section that allows commercial postings and discussions, but Desert Fox didn't bother to use it. The FPA tried to explain to Desert Fox that his spam was not welcome. He declared that he wasn't spamming, and was just presenting an investment in the forums.

The FPA strongly recommends against dealing with spammers. It only encourages them to spam more.

Back