Tallinex: THEY NEVER PROCESS YOUR WITHDRAWAL

Don't hold your breath. These regulatory bodies have little interest in getting involved. In fact, many of the enforcement officers look down on those who get scammed. The majority of them were investing in things they knew nothing about anyway.
I’m not holding my breath but what are your options?

so forexpeacearmy is worthless in this case?

Read 4evermaat above post instructions

http://svgfsa.com/warn.html

Be aware that the St. Vincent & the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (SVGFSA) does not license, regulate, monitor or supervise forex brokers. They explicitly say just that on a warning dated 5 June 2014 on their warning page, which you can view .. Any broker saying they are licensed or regulated by the SVGFSA is making a false statement….

Read 4evermaat above post instructions

http://svgfsa.com/warn.html

Be aware that the St. Vincent & the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (SVGFSA) does not license, regulate, monitor or supervise forex brokers. They explicitly say just that on a warning dated 5 June 2014 on their warning page, which you can view .. Any broker saying they are licensed or regulated by the SVGFSA is making a false statement….
As an SVG company, Tallinex must still comply with the country’s general laws, so contacting the authorities there is your only legal option besides suing Tallinex privately.

Hello folks,

It’s now about 3 weeks from the request and I still didn’t receive my withdrawal of 5k (removed from the mt4 3 weeks ago) and I still have 2.5k in the accs l; in the back office it still appears to be pending and via email they don’t get back.

In chat they say to wait for emails but emails never come (be aware they have all the correct details, I am using the same bank account I used to deposit).

If you want to see your money again, don’t deposit to this scam broker!!!!

Good afternoon,

We currently have a lawsuit settlement for all Tallinex customers. Please contact me via email to view your case number and proceed with the process.

Regards ,

Manuel Rodriguez
Cyprus Security and Exchange Commisions
mrodriguez.cysec@usa.com

It’s free of charge to contact the respective local authorities for assistance.

Good afternoon,

We currently have a lawsuit settlement for all Tallinex customers. Please contact me via email to view your case number and proceed with the process.

Regards ,

Manuel Rodriguez
Cyprus Security and Exchange Commisions
mrodriguez.cysec@StealMoreMoneyFromYou.com

I am not from Cysec or from any law office. I am really a Recovery Room Scammer in the Dominican Republic. I will say anything to gain your trust so I can steal more money from you.

Back