The Criminals @ Axecc.com and .io

In 2018 I had 63,000 ready to withdraw and immediately my access to my account was closed and no amount of emails were ever answered. I have tried many ways to get access to this account, as that was the money for my retirement. Firstly I had a lady trader, but the going was slow, so I did the trading myself and during the rise in the value of bitcoin, I had 2 bitcoins and I withdrew from the scramble. I had looked at the pattern that was in the past years and there was always a sudden drop in the last week before Xmas and my prediction was right and my hopes were for my family. I checked the available money and asked to close my account and to send my money to my bank. The request was on axecc form. The I was denied access to my account and has remained ever still.

I would need a couple of days to get all the documents together and there are quite a few do you want them all?

In 2018 I had 63,000 ready to withdraw and immediately my access to my account was closed and no amount of emails were ever answered. I have tried many ways to get access to this account, as that was the money for my retirement. Firstly I had a lady trader, but the going was slow, so I did the trading myself and during the rise in the value of bitcoin, I had 2 bitcoins and I withdrew from the scramble. I had looked at the pattern that was in the past years and there was always a sudden drop in the last week before Xmas and my prediction was right and my hopes were for my family. I checked the available money and asked to close my account and to send my money to my bank. The request was on axecc form. The I was denied access to my account and has remained ever still.

I would need a couple of days to get all the documents together and there are quite a few do you want them all?
2018 right?
Why toi waited so long to report?

Back