the forex -is total scam?

At the end of the day everybody gets traded against somewhere down the line.

I often wonder where retail traders think the money they win comes from!

Focus on fast execution and low requote rates. Of course STP is better but dont get hung up like alot of people on here.

You are correct: Forex is a zero sum game. There is no wealth that is globally created that way. It is only money going from one pocket to another. If you made some, someone else lost some. That is why a majority of retail traders will lose money. It cannot be any different.

Hello!
I started to do like you advised - chosen some brokers and asked them for agreements(not TOS!) i have to sign but most of them refused. Why? May be I don't understand something? I offers my money have i right to know who to?

Some brokers split the TOS and trading agreement. Others don't.

Some brokers post all the terms on their websites. Others will only send them to you after you open an account. I consider not being able to see the contract until after signing up to be an excellent reason to not sign up.

the forex -a total scam?

It's funny how no one asks this question about stocks or commodities? It's only asked about Forex which is just as risky as the other securities. While Forex gets a bad reputation, I think that with new developments and the regulations, many scammers are kicked out of the game, and today it is much safer to trade Forex.

It's funny how no one asks this question about stocks or commodities? It's only asked about Forex which is just as risky as the other securities. While Forex gets a bad reputation, I think that with new developments and the regulations, many scammers are kicked out of the game, and today it is much safer to trade Forex.

I totally agree that there are ways today to be sure that your money is safe! The regulators are very strict nowadays with the brokers.

Is ForEx a scam?

Hi,
Pls see my answer to one Is Forex Trading just gambling?
Forex can be very risky but not if you have self-discipline, than you can enjoy from a beautiful world with many profit opportunities. Don’t start trading without learning first, then start with a small amount >> don’t use big leverage and in every trade use Stop Loss!!!
As well you can trade with big brokers and known ones and be cool with that.
Good Luck! :)

Back