The War Against Forex Scammers Continues

Hi don't beat yourself up regarding the loss of emails, you people are fantastic and educated me about five years back, I am very grateful. Your special power is exposing scams and presumably you are not claiming to be a leader in setting up ultra secure backed up sites. Best wishes to you all !

forex market is very good place to trade while all safety measures supporting us , one of this measures is becoming member of such excellent forum FPA ,my fear was disappear day by day since i join this blessed forum...i do believe that i can help innocent people from web sites who claim they are expert and loyal then at the end of the day all hope and dreams destroyed by them the limit income people put there faith with them funding there account start trading with thieves who make the capital grows rapidly then in the matter of hours all the money disappear and lost those members working in such websites they are heartless,inhumanity they just have fun in trapping customers and kill them by kiss death!!!
i am one of victim who sliding to this dirty way with company called UFX MARKETS ,,, they take my capital total of $3000 plus what my money gain $2000...they use kiss death technique ...after that they wash their hands and start on other victim ,,who i refer him to them my friend they continue same technique until he loss 80% of his capital and the series continue ....
i am advising all traders to stop deal with UFX MARKETS and take all funds looking for other websites where human are members....we will not stop propaganda against this company till last trader went out from this place...or untill the wise company manager solve our problem return back our funds and we need help from all FPA members
let us say in one sound kiss death to UFX MARKETS :mad:

I was a victim of a forex scammer at very early stage of my trading career. It was not a high amount but still enough for me to pay him for some useless indicators. He showed me someone's account to convince me in paying him for those profitable making trade's indicators.

I would really like to that the FPA team for providing us the valid information regarding the forex brokers without any bias so that we investors can choose the best ones to invest our hard earned money.

I would really like to that the FPA team for providing us the valid information regarding the forex brokers without any bias so that we investors can choose the best ones to invest our hard earned money.

There are a lot of websites and forums that have huge information regarding any broker's review so all you need is to investigate yourself so that you can get your satisfaction about any respective broker.

Back