1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

@thealphastake

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Siphelele Makhanya, Apr 3, 2019.

1. DigitalInvestment

DigitalInvestment Recovery Room Scammer

Follow RipYouOffAndScamYouAgain on instagram they are reliable and sure investment company

2. Mike11

Mike11 Recruit

Dear Sir, @thealphastake on telegram is not reliable. I invested with him a lot of money, and he stole all of them. I didn't receive any withdraw from him, he blocked my whatsapp, he blocked me on 3 different telegram accounts. So be careful with this user and also with @jacobtrade. Pls. don't invest with him any money. I am preparing all evidences and correspondence and I will send it direct to Police, FBI, Interpol and to IC3.

3. DigitalInvestment

I know thealphastake ,he is a scammer I have his original picture house address and mobile number if you want me to assist you in tracking him let me know but be ready with your evidence

4. DigitalInvestment

I know thealphastake ,he is a scammer I have his original picture house address and mobile number if you want me to assist you in tracking him let me know but be ready with your evidence

5. FmrBrokerExecutive

Anyone offering you investment services MUST be able to provide you with a verified/provable track record.
    Investor access to their trading account, MyFXBook, audited logs, etc. Something... it amazes me how many people invest in companies with zero documents proving their return claims.
    Do not accept this. There are thousands of verified traders on sites like MyFXBook, Darwinex, E-Toro, ZuluTrade, among many others.

Happy trading.

6. DigitalInvestment

7. Mike11

Mike11 Recruit

Dears, below two big scammers, I am pretty sure this is the same person @thealphastake and @jacobtrade, they deleted old user accounts on telegram.

@thealphastake - account is deleted. His new account is @adv_fxprofit (channel: The Academy Trade pipes) - this is the big scammer.
    @jacobtrade - account is deleted. His new account is @Rayford_Fx (channel: FOREX AND CRYPTO COPY PROFIT) - this is big scammer.

Don't trust them and worn everybody to not invest with above guys.