This is great ea!!!!!!

fizonforex

Recruit
Hi,anyone here know how to reverse this ea strategy?When its open buy its become sell..and vice versa
This ea I’ve been watching it trades and what can I see it’s a losing system..been tested it with demo acc few months ago and consistent losing,
I’tried to copy the trade using mt4i trade copier and reverse the signals but it wont work because of delay in copy and sometimes trade copier crash..
So I need built in reverse trade function inside this ea,and take profit level become stoploss,and close position default
I tried this ea with timeframe 5minutes eur/usd,tp 5 and close default by this ea
I hope someone can help me to recoding this ea…I cant wait anymore because its consistent losing even today losing is 65pips…just need to reverse it…plz guy,who know I will post the ea…
TesterGraph.gif

Hi,anyone here know how to reverse this ea strategy?When its open buy its become sell..and vice versa
This ea I’ve been watching it trades and what can I see it’s a losing system..been tested it with demo acc few months ago and consistent losing,
I’tried to copy the trade using mt4i trade copier and reverse the signals but it wont work because of delay in copy and sometimes trade copier crash..
So I need built in reverse trade function inside this ea,and take profit level become stoploss,and close position default
I tried this ea with timeframe 5minutes eur/usd,tp 5 and close default by this ea
I hope someone can help me to recoding this ea…I cant wait anymore because its consistent losing even today losing is 65pips… just need to reverse it… place guy, who know I will post the ea…
View attachment 8953

Hello Mate,

Don't blindly trust EAs. I have also seen EAs without any single loss. Those results are from back testing with demo accounts. When it comes to real trading most of the EAs fail.

Guys,

Normally I don't like to trade with Experts and they cannot adjust to ever changing market conditions. So it's always better doing manual trading.

I am not a big fan of EA's and prefer manual trading myself. I never understood why so many trader liked EA's.

I am not a big fan of EA's and prefer manual trading myself. I never understood why so many trader liked EA's.

Because traders think that is a quick method to earn without much effort. But finally they are going to lose everything.

The title of this post "This is great ea!!!!!!" is very misleading.

The greatest EA is inside what we call a cranium and (in an adult) weights approx 1300-1400 grams.
With frequent usage, that EA can carry out fantastic feats & calculations which no artificial EA can hope to accomplished....not at the present time anywhere!

The best, and amazing, part is, ALL OF US possess that intelligent EA which we commonly refer to as the "human brain."

The greatest EA is inside what we call a cranium and (in an adult) weights approx 1300-1400 grams.
With frequent usage, that EA can carry out fantastic feats & calculations which no artificial EA can hope to accomplished....not at the present time anywhere!

The best, and amazing, part is, ALL OF US possess that intelligent EA which we commonly refer to as the "human brain."

Lol .............. So true :D

I hope someone can help me to recoding this ea…I cant wait anymore because its consistent losing even today losing is 65pips…just need to reverse it…plz guy,who know I will post the ea…
View attachment 8953

Let me know the ratio pips/trades and I will let you know if you need to bother another second with this EA. We have programmed and tested many EAs!!!!

...Obviously, not all of us possess this "device" - including the creator of this topic! :p

Not that there's people who shortage of this essential element, but some take longer to realize most basic things that anyone can see them.
It seems incredible but the sages and scientists often escapes them as 2 + 2 and that's because they carry their intelligence to a higher level than the basic leaving us mortals with Third World problems. And bills to pay.

Back