Trade-24

kirkylad

Recruit
I received a phone call from TRADE-24 a guy called Richard, Richard then passed me on to an account manager Alec, both guys were very friendly.

I decided to trade with TRADE-24 and opened an account with 500 dollars.

after a week or two with plenty of communication from Alec I decided to invest 10,000 pounds, 14,000 dollars (February 17th 2016) with TRADE-24 and was advised to open a managed account and the trader was very good.
My trading manager was Leo.

The money went into my account straight away and trading started the next day.

Account balance = 14500

The first day trading lost $900 dollars on the dax so i got a phone call asking me if i could deposit more money into my account so Leo could trade on drax and gold as $14,000 dollars was not enough, I refused to add any more money.

I got phone calls every day asking me to deposit more funds.

Leo started trading on currencies at 1.00 and 2.00 lots which was fine and was making profit.

Live trades then got up to -5 500 USD so he started trading with 10.00 lots then 5.00.

Phone calls and emails carried on asking for me to add funds so Leo could close a couple of negative deals he had open. -7500 usd

Although Leo was making profit open trades were rising to-7 500, he closed a couple of open trades at a loss but still kept the balance with profit of $2500 (2nd March) Account balance = 17133 open trades 7500 usd

He then started trading at 5.00 lots making good profit but open trades getting to -9 500 USD (3rd March) Account balance = 19 000.

8th March open trades = -16500 USD, Account balance = 22 700.

This is where I was asked to deposit funds to cover the open trades, I refused. 16500 usd

10th March 2016 three weeks trading the market went crazy my account now stands at $600.

I am disappointed obviously, I spoke to my account manager and his outcome was that I should have took his advise and deposited $16000, if i had of done this I would have made a loss but could of carried on trading.

By not doing it I have saved $16000 to trade elsewhere.

I am not going to bad name them I will leave it up to investors to decide for yourself.

Within this time I did request a withdrawal of $2500 but was talked into only taking $1000 which was granted.

Thanks Phil

Never ever let a forex broker employee trade your account for you. There's an inherent conflict of interest.

I suggest trying to get the rest of your remaining funds out. Otherwise, the remaining money might evaporate somehow.

You sure sound strange…….only 600 left on the account?

Don’t know if it’s the same Trade 24 YOU BETTER CHECK OTHER THREADS HERE
"Trade24 has a special connection with the religious Jewish community and makes sure to follow all the rules according to the Halacha of which one can invest and lend money."

I received a phone call from TRADE-24 a guy called Richard, Richard then passed me on to an account manager Alec, both guys were very friendly.

I decided to trade with TRADE-24 and opened an account with 500 dollars.

after a week or two with plenty of communication from Alec I decided to invest 10,000 pounds, 14,000 dollars (February 17th 2016) with TRADE-24 and was advised to open a managed account and the trader was very good.
My trading manager was Leo.

The money went into my account straight away and trading started the next day.

Account balance = 14500

The first day trading lost $900 dollars on the dax so i got a phone call asking me if i could deposit more money into my account so Leo could trade on drax and gold as $14,000 dollars was not enough, I refused to add any more money.

I got phone calls every day asking me to deposit more funds.

Leo started trading on currencies at 1.00 and 2.00 lots which was fine and was making profit.

Live trades then got up to -5 500 USD so he started trading with 10.00 lots then 5.00.

Phone calls and emails carried on asking for me to add funds so Leo could close a couple of negative deals he had open. -7500 usd

Although Leo was making profit open trades were rising to-7 500, he closed a couple of open trades at a loss but still kept the balance with profit of $2500 (2nd March) Account balance = 17133 open trades 7500 usd

He then started trading at 5.00 lots making good profit but open trades getting to -9 500 USD (3rd March) Account balance = 19 000.

8th March open trades = -16500 USD, Account balance = 22 700.

This is where I was asked to deposit funds to cover the open trades, I refused. 16500 usd

10th March 2016 three weeks trading the market went crazy my account now stands at $600.

I am disappointed obviously, I spoke to my account manager and his outcome was that I should have took his advise and deposited $16000, if i had of done this I would have made a loss but could of carried on trading.

I am not going to bad name them I will leave it up to investors to decide for yourself.

Within this time I did request a withdrawal of $2500 but was talked into only taking $1000 which was granted.

Thanks Phil

Hello, Phill!
Thanks for the very detailed feedback. We really appreciate your feedback and are grateful for your cooperation. If we can somehow help you, write to us.

With best regard, Trade-24

Back