Tradersking Scammers

traderskingbv is the name of the site!!

traderskingbv.com

It might be a good idea to edit the page title.

ING is the bank they used at the time to accept my wire transfers. I just wrote to the Head Office over in Amsterdam and said hey do you realise one of your clients is a fraudulent trading company.

An excellent idea. Some banks will do business with anyone. Others care enough to carefully investigate suspected fraud.

Point to the tab for this page - the one you are looking at right now. Hover the mouse over it (don't click) and you'll see the page title is "Tradersking Scammers - Page 4"

Having your homepage's page title be something like Home or Index isn't nearly as search engine friendly as having it be something related to the page content. How to change this will vary depending on how the page was created. For example, WordPress is very friendly and lets you change it without having to edit any code.

Hi scamwarning, i too invested $20K with an insured trade. And wish I had used my credit card to pay for it rather than wire transfer. I contacted TBI bank in Sofia and they told me to contact my bank where the money was sent from. They've said they can't do anything over the phone as its a wire transfer and I have to go into the branch to sort it. I've also reported it to Action-Fraud Police in the Uk and the FCA - UK.
Let me know if you have any success. Thanks, Evie

Hi Evie, first of all I am sorry to hear of yet another victim of Tradersking. I am glad to hear that you have reported them to Action Fraud Police. I have not heard back from them but have been updating my report online. I also called them again yesterday mainly to push for a response and the contact there said he will update my report also. You are the third person I know of who has reported them to this regulator and the more people that complain the better. The contact said that just because I have not heard back, it does not mean that they are not taking action in the background and to wait a little longer and to also send them another email shortly requesting an update. Tradersking continue to lie and avoid me. I did have some success with my complaint to Cysec and another company. I called and wrote to Cysec to let them know that they were using their name on their website and also telling people that they were regulated by them. I also called the company whose name and CIF (Cysec Investment Firm) number they were also using to make it appear that this was somehow linked to them and they were regulated. That company wrote back and said that they were in no way affiliated with Tradersking and that they have issued Tradersking with a warning to remove any reference to them from their website. I then noticed that Tradersking had removed any reference to that company and to Cysec from their Tradersking Regulatory Environment page at: - TradersKing. But I do have a screenshot copy of the page the way it looked beforehand. I did lodge a court case here on the FPA forum and someone there contacted Tradersking on my behalf and and copied me. Someone who is supposed to be the head of marketing at Tradersking responded saying he will look into the issue and respond in due course. I don't hold out too much hope of any positive outcome or even a reply based on past responses, but will see. Perhaps you too can raise a court case in this forum. I am trying to do all that I can to at least warn others but it is difficult and time consuming. There is alot of evil and greed operating at Tradersking.

If you are reading this about Tradersking and have had someone called Kristin Taylor or Michele Zappos contact you, know that they both used to work at LBinary and used the same tactics there. For example, they suddenly have a family crisis and are no longer contactable. Do not believe anything they say, even if they tell you they will put you in contact with another client who is doing well - all a part of the scam. They will give you bonuses even if you don't want them and then you will be locked into ridiculous bonus terms guaranteeing you that you will not get your money. Even if they put it in writing - they will product any info and documentation to appear to be regulated and honest but they are far from it. Yes do believe all the negative stuff on the internet about them. It will serve you well and you won't lose your money. I am speaking from experience and just want to warn people.

Post those before and after screenshots so everyone can take a look.

Not sure if it will work as I tried to post the before screenshots of the Tradersking Regulatory Environment and the after shots but seemed to fail. I am trying to use the "insert image" feature to add the jpeg files x 3. Apologies if it does not work. Will try again if not. If it works, you can see in the first and the second image that Tradersking refer to Cysec and another company whose CIF (Cyprus Investment Firm) number they used to appear to be regulated. Since my complaint to both othese, they were issued with a warning to remove this deceptive and misleading information. The third image shows that they have now removed this. Tradersking is a scam and this is more evidence proving that they were set up to scam people from the get go. What exactly does all the other stuff on this page mean and what are they actually saying, where they refer to another regulator in Greece?? Absoultely nothing - just a case of balling you with BS to appear to be regulated on the surface of it.

img-718133803.jpg
img-718133803.jpg
img-718133813.jpg
img-718133813.jpg

Attachments

• img-718133822.jpg
    img-718133822.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1
Not sure if it will work as I tried to post the before screenshots of the Tradersking Regulatory Environment and the after shots but seemed to fail. I am trying to use the "insert image" feature to add the jpeg files x 3. Apologies if it does not work. Will try again if not. If it works, you can see in the first and the second image that Tradersking refer to Cysec and another company whose CIF (Cyprus Investment Firm) number they used to appear to be regulated. Since my complaint to both othese, they were issued with a warning to remove this deceptive and misleading information. The third image shows that they have now removed this. Tradersking is a scam and this is more evidence proving that they were set up to scam people from the get go. What exactly does all the other stuff on this page mean and what are they actually saying, where they refer to another regulator in Greece?? Absoultely nothing - just a case of balling you with BS to appear to be regulated on the surface of it.

View attachment 20415
View attachment 20415
View attachment 20416
View attachment 20416

If I have uploaded the screenshots correctly, the last image should show that there is now pretty much a blank page at "tradersking regulatory environment", since they were forced to remove the deceptive information. This is how it appears currently if you go to - TradersKing. (In above post meant to say "baffling you with bs" not "balling"..lol)

If I have uploaded the screenshots correctly, the last image should show that there is now pretty much a blank page at "tradersking regulatory environment", since they were forced to remove the deceptive information. This is how it appears currently if you go to - TradersKing. (In above post meant to say "baffling you with bs" not "balling"..lol)

Here is the last screen shot again. Hope it works this time:

img-718133822.jpg

Back