• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

TradeviewForex.com -good reviews

budzik69

Recruit
Hi All.
I looking for a broker with ActForex platform. Ive just found Ava, TradeviewForex and Smart Tradefx. First one has a many bed reviews (I don't know if they are real???). SmartTrade have just Stock Market Indices(I'd like to trade also with US Shares).
So I thinking about TradeView but this broker makes me wonder . He's got good reviews and overall rating is pretty high but when I check NFA site they have so many Regulatory Actions and CFTC Reparations Cases. So what's going on I wonder? They a part of Boston Merchant Financial or ROSENTHAL COLLINS GROUP LLC? On the site they saying they regulated by Federal Financial Markets Service what about NFA -They have history there.
Any one have more info about TradeView or AvA or know other brokers with ActForex platform? Thanks

Ok I'm still looking for a answers :) but I know some already. I've simply contact Tradeview (online chat). They have nice customer service by the way. They are now owned by Boston Merchant Financial dont have any connections with Rosenthal. They based in Russia and regulated by FFMS and Swiss PolReg (?) and also currently working on our registration through ASIC (Australia). Oh and RCG regulatory actions where mostly from the trading floor.

So any one have experience with this broker right now or with AVaFX or know good one with ActForex platform?

Back