1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TradeviewForex.com -good reviews

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by budzik69, Oct 13, 2010.

1. budzik69

budzik69 Recruit

Joined:
    Oct 13, 2010
    Messages:
    Likes Received:
    Hi All.
    I looking for a broker with ActForex platform. Ive just found Ava, TradeviewForex and Smart Tradefx. First one has a many bed reviews (I don't know if they are real???). SmartTrade have just Stock Market Indices(I'd like to trade also with US Shares).
    So I thinking about TradeView but this broker makes me wonder . He's got good reviews and overall rating is pretty high but when I check NFA site they have so many Regulatory Actions and CFTC Reparations Cases. So what's going on I wonder? They a part of Boston Merchant Financial or ROSENTHAL COLLINS GROUP LLC? On the site they saying they regulated by Federal Financial Markets Service what about NFA -They have history there.
    Any one have more info about TradeView or AvA or know other brokers with ActForex platform? Thanks

2. budzik69

budzik69 Recruit

Joined:
    Oct 13, 2010
    Messages:
    Likes Received:
    Ok I'm still looking for a answers :) but I know some already. I've simply contact Tradeview (online chat). They have nice customer service by the way. They are now owned by Boston Merchant Financial dont have any connections with Rosenthal. They based in Russia and regulated by FFMS and Swiss PolReg (?) and also currently working on our registration through ASIC (Australia). Oh and RCG regulatory actions where mostly from the trading floor.

So any one have experience with this broker right now or with AVaFX or know good one with ActForex platform?