Gbpusd

With sentiment and technicals both presenting bearish signs I will be looking at shorting opportunities this week. The double top break lower is heading for the 50% fib level and I will be looking to sell from a break of this point! As we know the fundamentals right now are largely negative due to the ever growing debt bubble caused by the covid19 pandemic and you should largely be trading the technical analysis.
Got a sell on this pair at the moment, it’s been trending down for a couple of weeks.

Gbpusd

With sentiment and technicals both presenting bearish signs I will be looking at shorting opportunities this week. The double top break lower is heading for the 50% fib level and I will be looking to sell from a break of this point! As we know the fundamentals right now are largely negative due to the ever growing debt bubble caused by the covid19 pandemic and you should largely be trading the technical analysis.
Could we not see a big push to the upside from the 50 level back towards the 1.23 level?

Back