Trading is not Science

Hello,

Truly said Trading is neither completely science nor complete arts. In fact, trading is experience which is a combination of science and arts which could be depicted through the parallel working of technical and fundamental analysis. Trading is profitable if done with technical and fundamental analysis. Technical analysis includes various strategies, technical indicators etc that would help the traders with better analysis strength. Fundamental analysis is equally very important for efficient trading as it would aid traders with better prediction abilities which would increase the probabilities of earning profits.

Thus, trading should always be done in collaboration of technical and fundamental analysis that would enhance the chances of profitability.

Happy Trading!

Each trader prefers to do his own trading based analysis and this is also a reason why some traders are doing technical trading while we have other traders who prefer to do technical trading as they are able to manage it much better.

Science works on fix rules and results are same if prove n .In forex we had different situation .Here nothing is definite. All traders work on possibilities . Their predictions may be come true or they can not judge well what will happen next in trading.

I think to some extent you can call Trading a Science. If you ask Gann all is about Cause and Effect, so why not.

I think to some extent you can call Trading a Science. If you ask Gann all is about Cause and Effect, so why not.

I will Agree with you and when we start learning about the Forex trading in greater details then our income potential also comes up :)

Forex trading is an art, its not science. You have to draw support and resistance and then have to patiently wait for your setup. Its more like an art.

Forex trading is an art, its not science. You have to draw support and resistance and then have to patiently wait for your setup. Its more like an art.

Forex trading is not easy to be done and will take lot of efforts because from what i have seen it takes time to develop a profitable trading strategy that can be used by us with success. And we have to understand this fact and only do our trades with some caution :)

Forex is not a science it is close to the art . Traders has to know this art if they want to be successful in trading. They have to make a plan or some rules for their funds management . Rest of the decisions are taken according to the current market situation.

Back