1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading with several brokers

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Antonio_84, Sep 7, 2015.

1. bigdolly

bigdolly Master Sergeant

How did you understand which broker is better and for which trading style? For example I use Hotforex both for swing and news trades because I see other brokers bear little difference in terms of range of their trading services.

2. Qasim waqar

Qasim waqar Private, 1st Class

Are you sure that you use same broker for news trading and is your broker not giving you spikes on high impact factor news and missing your Take profit or stop loss.

3. walpants

walpants Private

i only use one, im only learning, i think i would loose track if i had any more!

4. bigdolly

bigdolly Master Sergeant

Why? We need to diversify our trading and best way to do that is to trade with several brokers. For example I use IB, Hotforex and Tickmill they all have FCA license and it's basically a prerequisite for me.

5. walpants

walpants Private

maybe when you are experienced it is easy to jump between brokers but while learning i think its best to just stick with one.

6. henyo

henyo Master Sergeant

I do trade with 2 brokers, one has my main while the other has a smaller amount i enjoy trading. but they also good

7. EuroTrader

EuroTrader Sergeant Major

I normally do not follow the news from the same broker with whom I am trading. I am not sure they will give accurate updates. However, there are several good sites that share news updates and High impact news. They provide general information for all traders and now it is up to trader how he interprets and follows the news for trading.