Trading with several brokers

nahiyar

Private, 1st Class
I just trade with one account as a beginner after some experience decides to work with more than one broker. It was a good decision because I can save my money on one risk. Two accounts gave me satisfaction that ai am not using my whole amount in trading. I can avail trading if loose in one account.

momo3HC

Master Sergeant
I just trade with one account as a beginner after some experience decides to work with more than one broker. It was a good decision because I can save my money on one risk. Two accounts gave me satisfaction that ai am not using my whole amount in trading. I can avail trading if loose in one account.
You have your points but... By your words it will be the same if you use 1 account but with half of the amount. Right?

nahiyar

Private, 1st Class
I think forex is a business where trader wants to earn more so some people invest all their savings in a trading account. It is a better option to divide amount in different accounts so that they do not use high risk in trading . In this way they can be away from emotional trading and can learn lesson if they blowup any account.

fxoday

Sergeant
There is not wrong if any trader decides to open more than one broker, some trader might trying to use get advantage from swap account broker and free swap account with a trading balance, open pair with positive swap and opposite pair in free swap account.

Painskin

Private
I don't even catch what a point to trade with several brokerages? You just get distracted cause of this and can't maximize positive affect from your brokerage. Most brokerages has different accs levels and more you invest, than you get more addvantages. It's always better to choose one brokerage that fits you the most, IMHO.