Trading with several brokers

sebking1986

Private, 1st Class
I currently have two and would look to a third broker possibly. I just find that spreading my risk is preferable to keeping it all in the same place. Perhaps I'm incredibly cynical. Currently I use one broker mainly for an EA that I run and another for my manual trading. I could do this with different accounts on the same broker I realise but this way just works for me

isten

Recruit
I currently have two and would look to a third broker possibly. I just find that spreading my risk is preferable to keeping it all in the same place. Perhaps I'm incredibly cynical. Currently I use one broker mainly for an EA that I run and another for my manual trading. I could do this with different accounts on the same broker I realise but this way just works for me
I use 4 broker for manual trading. I open at all 4 broker the same trades.
A EA runs only on one broker, but there i have a different account on the same broker like you.

If you look in the scam forum, i can better sleep with 4 different broker.

Regards isten

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
Is it safe to trade with more than one broker and the risk in it is higher than normal ???
Yes it is safe if they all have FCA or ASIC license. For example I trade with Tickmill Hotforex and IB, its a good way to diversify broker default risk.

fxoday

Sergeant
Any trader they can trade in several brokers, it's free of choice for each trader will be, this is like as don't put all eggs in one basket, with more expectation all broker giving good service without any problem, and this also will giving more experience since using the broker, but we also can trade with one broker as long as still comfortable and secure

Nnn.h

Recruit
Well you can have a lot of accounts in different brokers. but do you have enough money for each account? and for what?
if you want to test rading in new broker, then it's worth to open demo account. and test it.