UFX markets not possible to withdraw fund

awad4195

Recruit
I started trading with ufx markets when i receive several phone calls from them asking me to open account , they open account for me and take 600 usd from my credit card i make two operation whith them so they bought for me
I tried to withdraw my money, Still I can't withdraw because they are telling that i should provide them whith some documnts and it is not possible to withdraw.

friends could anyone can help me to get my money back.

We know this firm to be a likely criminal enterprise, yet the law regarding Anti-Money Laundering requires you to provide very solid proof of identity.
In order to expedite deposits, disreputable firms wait until a withdrawal request is made to inform you of this requirement.
You should provide the personal identity documents requested by registered mail with a return receipt requested, for starters.
Keep us informed of your results, and review the many other posts here regarding this firm.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

And, above all, refuse to place any more trades until after the withdrawal is processed.

With your next broker, discuss required ID documents before opening the account. Send the docs in and get them confirmed before depositing any money.

Hi, They are big scam!!!! I lost all of my money, the same withdrawal problem. You don't need to send any document which they asked but you phone your credit card department and tell them you haven't got the service what you suppossed to get. they will sort the problem out

I started trading with ufx markets when i receive several phone calls from them asking me to open account , they open account for me and take 600 usd from my credit card i make two operation whith them so they bought for me
I tried to withdraw my money, Still I can't withdraw because they are telling that i should provide them whith some documnts and it is not possible to withdraw.

friends could anyone can help me to get my money back.

Hello!

Pay attention that it is a broker with Cysec license. Such brokers always withdraw money. They do not want problems from their regulator be sure. Yes sometimes you can open an account and even fund it without any documents BUT when you want to withdraw they will ask you to provide them with some documents. Don't worry, just send them what they ask and your money will be withdrawn max. in 3 days.

Just for clarity, IFC Markets is completely unrelated to the object of this thread, UFX Markets.
Any remarks posted by it's representative are their opinion, only.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

As reported by 4xAngels under a separate thread earlier today, UFX Markets has been fined by CySec 100,000 Euro.
See attached file.
They have apparently paid it with their ill gotten gains and are permitted to remain registered.
Now that CySec has gotten it's cut, what of the defrauded clients?
I hope all now see how weak CySec registered firms are.
There is no Greek legal authority to force a fraudulent registered firm to make whole its clients, save delisting; and apparently 100K is sufficient to make them go away.
So now the regulator is fat and happy. I urge all defrauded clients to storm CySec with letters of complaint in protest of their decision to accept a pay-off in exchange for permission to continue in operation.
At the same time, there has suddenly come into sight a Client Complaint Officer for UFX Markets, as reported by alzahif.
CCOfficer@ufxmarkets.com
Megan Ripley
She has helped some in recent days.
Those affected by this fraud should attempt to politely contact her, as perhaps the firm wants to right itself.
AI

Attachments

• UFX Decision.pdf
    128.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back