Ufx markets scammed me too

ariesjbyeo

Private
I am being Scammed by UFX markets too.

I started my account with only $500, saying that I want to be safe and learn how to trade. But the account manager keep saying it is too small, you can't really trade and asked to top up to $2000 and we started trading and earn $70.

Then, she again asked me to top to $5000 keep telling me that now is the best time to trade as Dowjones is nearing its peak. I put in another $10k, then the senior account manager came in picture and asked me to trade me and to put in another like $10k as my account is going overdrawn as they do not put any stop loss and take profit that is what I noticed about these account managers. They are such a risk takers - each time they trade, the contract gets bigger and bigger and we have to keep putting money in and can't withdraw as well.

Same story - keep telling me to put in more, borrow or whatever.... Eventually I plumped in $33k and with a balance of $62k today, within a few seconds everything is gone and then no one bothers to call me anymore..... I understand that market fluctuates - there is no guarantee, hence we need to put stop loss or at least need to respect the customer that he/she would prefer to be on the cautious side.

Same story again - do not allow me to withdraw. All my saving are now gone...

Is there no way anyone can do anything about these people, they are simply taking our hard earned money and playing in the stock market and hack care the consequence since it is not their money....

UFX is already ranked scam here.

My suggestion to you is: contact Cysec, FCA and the Belize regulator. By the way, where are you from?

Chase them up.

I have updates. My account manager, Anthony Williams contacted me yesterday, apologising what has happened to me. Told he will try to help to recover some money so that with the base - he can work with me slowly to recuperate my loss (not talking about making money). Today, another guy (John Andrews) from UFX Markets called and asked me to sign a form that i am closing the case for they will transfer $3000 to my account. For I had wrote and called trying to find that particular dealer by the name of David something as he was instructed to help me to trade while my account manager is away. So - he is actually the one who screwed up everything and not contactable after what happened. To cut the story short, I did receive the $3000 in my account today but I cannot withdraw it as I can only use it to trade - there is a condition that I need to trade above the volume of $1.5m in order to have the right to withdraw.

Well, not all is lost in my case. So I am going to start again with $3000 and see where we go. I will update you all. So look out for this post.

By the way, I understand FCA is monitoring so I can only say we should be rest assured. But a word of advise - nothing is this world is definite, even if I buy shares, I cannot guarantee that I would only gain and not lose. Need to do this with an open mind.

I can not believe most ppl opening cases against ufxmarkets scam. I look to it from an angle that the broker have some agenda to highlight on its name, in all cases it carries the scam verdict.

Another ufx employee, opens a case 2 days ago says has an account of 62K and ufx refuse withdrawal and blew his account. Today, he agrees on 3K for trading purpose only, can not be withdrawn until condition apply.

Can any common sense believe this!? Have an account of 62K and accept a conditioned 3K !!! Writing positive stuff about UFX, it becomes good and market the wrong or risky!

Roaming, re-read post #4 carefully. This one is different from the other one. He's not reporting the issue as happily resolved. He's reporting that he got a small (conpared to his losses) bonus as "compensation" and can't withdraw the bonus unless a very large volume is reached.

I've seen this story before - sooner or later, someone from UFX will be asking him to deposit more money because there's a "sure" trade coming up which will recover all losses. If the OP falls for this, his account will probably be blown out.

ariesjbyeo what is the sense in accepting a 3K bonus settlement??? Can't you understand that once a scammer always a scammer?

Can't you understand it? It's a bonus! It costs them nothing and it keeps you with them. Why would you trade with someone who allegedly scammed you??

You are going to lose the $62K and somehow you will find yourself depositing more funds.

ariesjbyeo what is the sense in accepting a 3K bonus settlement??? Can't you understand that once a scammer always a scammer?

Can't you understand it? It's a bonus! It costs them nothing and it keeps you with them. Why would you trade with someone who allegedly scammed you??

You are going to lose the $62K and somehow you will find yourself depositing more funds.

I think the 62K had gone! He accepted the 3K Bonus:confused:confused:

Another innocent sheep. He's already been sheared. Now he's being led to the UFX slaughterhouse.

Roaming, re-read post #4 carefully. This one is different from the other one. He's not reporting the issue as happily resolved. He's reporting that he got a small (conpared to his losses) bonus as "compensation" and can't withdraw the bonus unless a very large volume is reached.

I've seen this story before - sooner or later, someone from UFX will be asking him to deposit more money because there's a "sure" trade coming up which will recover all losses. If the OP falls for this, his account will probably be blown out.

Tell me, what do you think after reading that the OP accepted a 3K conditioned instead of his 62K??

I insist most ufxmarkets new cases are coming from the broker employees or lovers if you wish!

There is no common sense between the broker Scam Finding and giving money to clients in 2-3 days after the thread is posted in FPA. Be Aware ppl!

Back