Ufx markets scammed me too

UFX are Criminals, Israeli police will be coming for them

I am spamming different Israeli crime units to stop these crooks that are giving the nation of Israel a bad name. You too should contact them as this is where these guys are from..

I'm certain some of these "instantly resolved" cases are fake. I've also seen what I am sure are real cases be resolved - in VERY rare occasions.

I'm also certain that some real clients reporting real issues are accidentally finding themselves lumped in with the fakes. Let's not judge any new complaints too quickly.

In this thread, a fake would be much more likely to report far better compensation. I think there is a good chance that this is a real client who doesn't realize just how completely and irretrievably screwed he is. I think UFX convinced him that he can easily trade back all his losses using that pathetic bonus.

Thanks Corporal.

I am dumb, am I? As promised with updates, there was no more call after that $3000 from them, I basically left to my own device to sort the $3000. I had tried emailing my manager so far no response.

I have stupidly put in another $4,200 to stop my account from closing as I did the wrong trade and going into negative. Should I just give it all up?

Someone with a clear mind, can advise me

Thanks

Not sure to believe you or not after saying deposited another $4200!! When totally confused why don't you ask for advice before doing wrong actions!
Had you found the money in some place, isn't it your hard earned money?? Happy to give it to the Scam or this case is all fake!!

I am dumb, am I? As promised with updates, there was no more call after that $3000 from them, I basically left to my own device to sort the $3000. I had tried emailing my manager so far no response.

I have learned to not judge people in these situations.

Don't give up and approach both the Belize, the FCA and the Cysec regulators.

A little bird has told me that UFX are working on FCA regulation so maybe a little email to them will make them think twice before they will stall you more than that

If any of your deposits were by credit card, have a long talk with the fraud department at your issuing bank. Explain exactly what has happened, what promises were made (and broken), etc.

Thought I have given updates on this. You folks are so right, I am so stupid and dumb. After the $3k was deposted - they refused to do anything with me so I started trying to trade and ended up plumping a few more k and decided not I am not going anywhere with it.

My case - I am wiling to accept lose if it is my fault that I traded and lose but the $62 is not traded by me at all - it is those trade UFX Markets traders who gave me assurance that it is safe, etc etc

Is my case all lose that is I do not have any case any this scam company.

Can someone advise me please

Yes, it is all through credit card, although they have been trying to get me to use my bank account directly. But do I really have a case ie I do allow them to debit from my credit card.

Yes, it is all through credit card, although they have been trying to get me to use my bank account directly. But do I really have a case ie I do allow them to debit from my credit card.

Push your bank to allow a chargeback.

Also keep pushing UFX until they give up and pay you

Thank you for the advise. I am not successful with the credit card company in recuperating this money as they said that I have authorise the payment.

UFX Market is really a scam company. After transferring me the $3K for trading (cannot withdraw) they left me alone and refused to connect with me, no emails, no calls despite countless attempt from me . I am left with no choice but tried to trade and of course stupid me top up another $7 - $10 trying to recover my position and I lost it all.

Please do not be like me! I am now in deep **** as I am stupid to be pressure by them to use Credit card money to fund the trading and now I am in debts.

Back