Ufx markets scammed me too

Thank you for your advise. I am beginning to lose hope and feel that I probably deserve it for being so so stupid. I am an absolutely idiot for believing them. I tried to log a case through this website and not heard anything.

I had tried to write in again to UFX customer services.

Hello ariesjbyeo

Thank you for your advise. I am beginning to lose hope and feel that I probably deserve it for being so so stupid. I am an absolutely idiot for believing them. I tried to log a case through this website and not heard anything.

Never give up, I've highlighted your case as part of my campaign to force the likes of your broker to send a "genuine" employee to this forum and discuss members issues like yours own.

So far over 300+ friends as well as 10,000's of possible members belonging to groups on "Facebook" have seen this broker in a bad light, I will be sending this broker an e-mail in the coming week, to explain my reasons behind my actions, and ask them to rethink about joining in discussions like this, or continue to be seen in a bad light among forex traders.

Good luck
Liz

Hello ariesjbyeo

Never give up, I've highlighted your case as part of my campaign to force the likes of your broker to send a "genuine" employee to this forum and discuss members issues like yours own.

So far over 300+ friends as well as 10,000's of possible members belonging to groups on "Facebook" have seen this broker in a bad light, I will be sending this broker an e-mail in the coming week, to explain my reasons behind my actions, and ask them to rethink about joining in discussions like this, or continue to be seen in a bad light among forex traders.

Good luck
Liz

Good campaign, well done Liz

Hi ariesjbyeo

I'm in the same situation, I have my own thread on my experience with them.

I can understand how you are feeling, I feel the same way too. They are trained to manipulate and to blame clients for all their mistake, probably intentional.

Tom Marks managed my account and John Andrews handled my dispute which till now, no positive outcomes. They are trying to snake their way out of responsibilities.

I hope to see positive outcome soon for our case with the advice and influence of FPA and the community.

I have just received an email from John Andrews, very upset with me for publishing this matter as he was of the view that we had dissolved this problem (ie given me the $3k to trade with the conditional to hit $1.5m transactions as mentioned in my earlier posts).

I was shocked to receive such a nasty, threatening email from him saying that if I continue to air this dirty laundry here, he will take legal action against me for damaging their company reputation (I should be going to him first, keeping our correspondence private, etc etc)

For me, there is simply nothing to lose anymore since they have lost all my hard earned money (including money that I was on credit), especially I had once believed that the first incident was an accident and they do intent to help me to recuperate the loss and of course to truly teach me to trade (I was more interested to learn, not simply making money). But of course experience clearly show otherwise ie no response from the trader after I signed the letter that I received the $3k and willing to resolve the case. They simply left me to "die", how can I trust them again after not once but twice such experience.

I no longer know how to deal with UFX Market anymore - going back to ask them revolt the initial agreement that I had with them ie the $3k for trading (Not sure if that is what John Andrews' advise is) ? But it is all gone because I was simply left to my own devices (not to mention the fact that I have thrown in a few more thousand trying to save the account). I am so burnt now that I simply do not dare to try anymore company that deals with CFD. I simply want to deal how to trade but ended up burnt by it.

Guys, can you advise what should my next step be?

Back