• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
It would be nice to get in contact with some victims from China.
This would be really helpful for our current investigations.
I already know with an accuracy of about 50m where some scammers are located.
If someone could help me to get in contact with some Chinese who are interested to catch those criminals, please let me know.
Best regards and happy new year to everyone!

They are all the same. Different companies name but same tactics and approach you the same way. Hopefully more people are aware of these kind of scams.
Have you had any success getting money back via banks or used chargeback recovery company?

Can you please kindly tell me what you did to get the money back as i lost my money to valley tech. Appreciate your help
Hi Shah,

I had to go through my bank, long investigation but I got it all back
How did you manage to get your money back? Was it a wired transfer? And how long did it to to get it back? I had no luck getting my money back.
hi Kcount,

sorry for the late reply, I had to go through my bank in the UK, they offer a fraud guarantee refund scheme which thankfully they gave all my money bank, investigation took around 4-5 weeks and £13.5k was returned to me.
Again sorry for the late reply.

Have you had any success getting money back via banks or used chargeback recovery company?

Only through the bank. I couldn't get everything back but some is better than nothing. After doing that those crooks told me to switch to another bank for some lame excuses. Therefore, it means that account has been compromised. So, just work with your bank to get the money back.

It's useless to use recovery company, 99% of them are crooks too.

Only through the bank. I couldn't get everything back but some is better than nothing. After doing that those crooks told me to switch to another bank for some lame excuses. Therefore, it means that account has been compromised. So, just work with your bank to get the money back.

It's useless to use recovery company, 99% of them are crooks too.
Thanks , did you get some money via the bank ? Did Valley spech tech freeze or disable your account , was via tinder you got introduced to MT5

Thanks , did you get some money via the bank ? Did Valley spech tech freeze or disable your account , was via tinder you got introduced to MT5

Only money back from the bank. They will never reply you once you started to demand money back. Also, don't believe in freezing or disabling your account. It's a scam and nothing is real except the real hard earned money you made.

90% of people who fall for these are through some kind of dating/social sites. So, it's a honey trap and if they are clever enough would also get your friends involve in it too.

So, work with your bank and police authorities if you want your money back. Beware of lawyers and recovery companies. Be safe buddy!

We are all also defrauded of a lot of money by this scam group (Valley Tech Spec Limited). Has anyone reported to the local police or Hong Kong police or China police?

I think we should work together to report those cases to the Hong Kong police or China police, and ask them to investigate as soon as possible and assist in recovering the fraudulent money.
Did you manage to report to Hong Kong police I tried to ring a few times , no answer Is there a email to report them or any other body , I reported to action fraud, anyone got the money back from Allbright financial services platform

Back