• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
I wonder if anyone managed to get the money back, I was also induced by a girl from Taiwan to invest in this alleged broker. I also ask for assistance as to what kind of legal measures I can take on this subject, apparently I lost a lifetime's money on this fraud. What I find curious, is a platform as recognized as MT5 to have in its list of homologated fradulentros servers, someone can help me, I am not from the UK and I don't even know where to start trying to get my rights and still try to get new people fall victim to this fraud.

I did everybody lost their money in the same way? There was a big trade and then you lost everything?

I met the girl from Hong Kong because she used my friend's Facebook account which was taken over by Chinese people or in the sense of being hacked, so I chat her, then she gave her whatsapp number, I was curious and I dug up information from her, and she said have a shop, interest in Hong Kong and invest in gold, he offered me to open an account at ValleyTechspeclimited and a deposit of 1000 $, but I said I did not have that much money then he offered it this way "[9:18 PM, 7/1/2020] Wanglin: Made more than 200000 dollars, I'm sure I'll make you money
[9:20 PM, 7/1/2020] Wanglin: Or we can work together, you put in $ 1000 and I'll give you $ 2000. When it's time to make money, you share half of my profits "

I wonder if anyone managed to get the money back, I was also induced by a girl from Taiwan to invest in this alleged broker. I also ask for assistance as to what kind of legal measures I can take on this subject, apparently I lost a lifetime's money on this fraud. What I find curious, is a platform as recognized as MT5 to have in its list of homologated fradulentros servers, someone can help me, I am not from the UK and I don't even know where to start trying to get my rights and still try to get new people fall victim to this fraud.

You can always start with your local police precinct. While more people report this, the investigators are most likely to crack them down. Although it might take years but it forces them to think of new way to scam people. If there are investigations ongoing it will slow them down the process to hurt more people like you and me. Also is good to make post like this so when people are in doubt when pretty girls convincing you to invest will see that all of them are a scam.

Lucky if you can get money back but I doubt it. However good luck and hope this is a lesson learned.

I met the girl from Hong Kong because she used my friend's Facebook account which was taken over by Chinese people or in the sense of being hacked, so I chat her, then she gave her whatsapp number, I was curious and I dug up information from her, and she said have a shop, interest in Hong Kong and invest in gold, he offered me to open an account at ValleyTechspeclimited and a deposit of 1000 $, but I said I did not have that much money then he offered it this way "[9:18 PM, 7/1/2020] Wanglin: Made more than 200000 dollars, I'm sure I'll make you money
[9:20 PM, 7/1/2020] Wanglin: Or we can work together, you put in $ 1000 and I'll give you $ 2000. When it's time to make money, you share half of my profits "

Sounds like a pretty good deal. I’m glad you found this site. If you haven’t deposited anything. I suggest you to run as far away as possible. Stay away from girls who know how to invest. BIG SCAM!!!

Do you believe that I should contact the local police in my country or the country where they are supposed to work? I found on the internet that they are registered in the UK, but I don't know if this is also forged or if it is in fact. What I find the strangest of all this, and perhaps the reason that for me has been more secure, is that they use MT5, which is the platform most used by traders worldwide, brokers need to send her documentation to have their servers hosted on MT5, I have already contacted the support team and I am waiting for feedback. Can anyone get the money out of the virutal wallet? Has anyone taken any action? Please share your stories with us, because I was injured with all the money I had, and what I didn't have, I am in danger of losing my job and even being convicted because I will not be able to honor it with other debts ...

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Hey guys,

So similar story here. She's from Singapore own a clothing shop and has a lot of money. Her cousin Alan has a a lot of inside trading news and referred to me to Serena and open an account with Aisite Services Limited. Made me deposit $10k USD and now I know is a scam. I wish I found this forum way sooner.

How do you think I can withdraw my money if everything is fake? Any suggestion? I wired the money through a local US bank.

Hey guys,

So similar story here. She's from Singapore own a clothing shop and has a lot of money. Her cousin Alan has a a lot of inside trading news and referred to me to Serena and open an account with Aisite Services Limited. Made me deposit $10k USD and now I know is a scam. I wish I found this forum way sooner.

How do you think I can withdraw my money if everything is fake? Any suggestion? I wired the money through a local US bank.

Did you manage to withdraw the money?

Hi. Thank you so much that this forum exists...
Same scenario... But this time beautiful Russian girl... Nearly fell for investing... Just didn't make sense, started to do research on Forex scams... Bang! Here we go..
Demo account on Valley Tech..
Brrr... Thank you guys and sorry for your loss...
If its too good to be true more likely it is... You can do research on everything these days, please do so!

Attachments

• IMG-20200705-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20200705-WA0007.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 95
Back