• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Valley Tech Spec Limited

I am having an issue with a company
I was approached by a HK chinese girl name who said she has a house in Singapore. She introduced me MT5 using valley tech to register a demo account and show me how she helped my demo account make money. I know her plan is to ask me do real account. Looking at so much bad review. I will not listen to her and even if the relationship were to turn sour.
give me her singapore phone number. You ask her singapore phone number. I don't think she will give you Singapore number. . If she cannot give you Singapore number, it means totally bull****. May be a guy . ( not a girl )

Hi guys, i am surprise that dating site china girls has so many platform -from forex to crytocurrency. Ever single one always share how much they make. I felt that how can there be easy money. It look like salesman finding clients to invest on investment platform to draw commission each time someone recharge a fund and lost. The suspicious was when they said they willing to recharge to match your amount. If I recharge a $1000 they will say they will recharge another $1000 for me. there is no free lunch.

It's obvious that you won't get your money back

But I'm curious to ask you, if you really love these girls, do you care how much money you've lost

I have the same $30,000 here, and I'm never going to get it back. Broker won't allow me to withdraw money!

A man from the UK met me on Tinder, after an in-depth exchange

He asked me to make money with him, and I didn't even think much about it,

He asked me to register the broker's account, and my first recharge was at 5,000 USD, but now it has increased to 30,000 USD

I am a Singaporean girl, but Now I need to pay off a huge loan.

No one can save me

I have now decided to get back on my feet. My family and I borrowed 10000USD

I'm going to get my money back from my official broker!

We need to unite now to recover the lost capital, but the best way is to really learn and understand FOREx

This time international gold may be able to make me successful

FPA Forums Team Note: You also write this under your other FPA Forums account...

Valley is still very formal, and there is no point in smearing big companies.I put $30,000 into the broker.Still making money every day

I trade alone, without any broker or analyst, and the withdrawal is normal

I can get my own profit

What changed? Are you currently in Singapore?

Hi guys, i am surprise that dating site china girls has so many platform -from forex to crytocurrency. Ever single one always share how much they make. I felt that how can there be easy money. It look like salesman finding clients to invest on investment platform to draw commission each time someone recharge a fund and lost. The suspicious was when they said they willing to recharge to match your amount. If I recharge a $1000 they will say they will recharge another $1000 for me. there is no free lunch.

Unfortunately, there are just a lot of bad people out there. Especially during this time where a lot of people are working from home and there are not a lot of source of income coming in then they prey for your desperation, loneliness and weakness.

Chinese dating apps for western people are full of fake profiles. Just beware.

It's obvious that you won't get your money back

But I'm curious to ask you, if you really love these girls, do you care how much money you've lost
————-

I have the same $30,000 here, and I'm never going to get it back. Broker won't allow me to withdraw money!

A man from the UK met me on Tinder, after an in-depth exchange

He asked me to make money with him, and I didn't even think much about it,

He asked me to register the broker's account, and my first recharge was at 5,000 USD, but now it has increased to 30,000 USD

I am a Singaporean girl, but Now I need to pay off a huge loan.

No one can save me

I have now decided to get back on my feet. My family and I borrowed 10000USD

I'm going to get my money back from my official broker!

We need to unite now to recover the lost capital, but the best way is to really learn and understand FOREx

This time international gold may be able to make me successful

FPA Forums Team Note: You also write this under your other FPA Forums account...

What changed? Are you currently in Singapore?

you used the valleytech spec broker too ?
yeah it’s time to fight back with real broker but I already found out that not Easy like what you think gold is ok for us to trade in real genuine broker athough I fight with so many ways .
big broker has AI program that has floating spread. Even Chart suddenly go up then you can close to win but very little coz they auto delay one line ( not to make money for this case ). It meant that moment their spread is very huge like 30 points in gold although gold shoot up 33 point let’s say .

another thing , when fraud broker , their & our money trades application is not really linked with real market so it won’t affect on market .
Now if u apply with real broker , your buy or sell will affect with ur amount .
If many people lost and close then program target is only you in real . Program is design to balance ( in other word , Not to pay by broker = Design the traders to lose ).
I trade myself in fraud broker when I didn’t know. I won a lot coz market is Fake demo actually . Now I cannot win in real broker coz market program will go opposite you soon easily in real .

you used the valleytech spec broker too ?
yeah it’s time to fight back with real broker but I already found out that not Easy like what you think gold is ok for us to trade in real genuine broker athough I fight with so many ways .
big broker has AI program that has floating spread. Even Chart suddenly go up then you can close to win but very little coz they auto delay one line ( not to make money for this case ). It meant that moment their spread is very huge like 30 points in gold although gold shoot up 33 point let’s say .

another thing , when fraud broker , their & our money trades application is not really linked with real market so it won’t affect on market .
Now if u apply with real broker , your buy or sell will affect with ur amount .
If many people lost and close then program target is only you in real . Program is design to balance ( in other word , Not to pay by broker = Design the traders to lose ).
I trade myself in fraud broker when I didn’t know. I won a lot coz market is Fake demo actually . Now I cannot win in real broker coz market program will go opposite you soon easily in real .

Yes, I'm in Singapore.I use Valley broker, which until a few days ago I thought was a normal application
I've been duped by the goddamn MetaTrader 5, the world's largest forex trading platform, I wonder why this is happening
This turned my life on its head, and I tried many times to apply to the analyst and broker for withdrawals, but they now require me to post a deposit.
Do you have a better way at present? Can I communicate with you on whatsApp? We can discuss a better solution

FPA Forums Team Note: Both of your accounts have only used one IP address. It is listed as residential and is not in Singapore.

Due to the possibility that some people in this thread may not be who they say they are, the FPA strongly recommends against sharing private contact information.

Yes, I'm in Singapore.I use Valley broker, which until a few days ago I thought was a normal application
I've been duped by the goddamn MetaTrader 5, the world's largest forex trading platform, I wonder why this is happening
This turned my life on its head, and I tried many times to apply to the analyst and broker for withdrawals, but they now require me to post a deposit.
Do you have a better way at present? Can I communicate with you on whatsApp? We can discuss a better solution

FPA Forums Team Note: Both of your accounts have only used one IP address. It is listed as residential and is not in Singapore.

Due to the possibility that some people in this thread may not be who they say they are, the FPA strongly recommends against sharing private contact information.

This person sounds very fishy!

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Back