Vantagemarkets evidence regarding their fraud

@4evermaat, I would actually like to see a proper trading statement. The one presented is not the regular MT4 one and is just garbage when I open it.

I also believe the OP has launched a legal case which is interesting - I suspect he is going to be schooled twice.

@4evermaat, I would actually like to see a proper trading statement. The one presented is not the regular MT4 one and is just garbage when I open it.
broker didn't dispute any specific trades or trading period in this case. They just straight up jacked the client more than once, even after the trading stopped. And took their sweet time doing it to drag things out.

But just to satisfy compu-forex, @Georgiosst. can you please go into your email history and provide complete screenshot of your monthly statements.

If you managed to generate mt4/mt5 statement before the deleted anything, then you can upload that instead as a zip file. watch this video to see how to do it: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Hi
I apologise for the delay i had a medical issue, now am ready to provide any info. I will watch the video and i will provide any statements you want except if you want i send you with email my username and password of my mt5 account so you can see everything live. If you agree please provide me with an email and i ll send you my mt5 login details, otherwise i will upload the monthly statements

We can see that you had withdrawal rejected due to "Reject by RISK RATIO" and then "insufficient funds" (most likely after they made cash adjustment and took money away from your account).

Can you provide MT4 monthly statement showing cash adjustment? Just go to your e-mail, find monthly statement and print to PDF. And attach here.

Hi
Below you will find attached my monthly statement for April, showing th cash adjustment for 13889 euro.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Monthly Statement - geo.stam16@gmail.com - Gmail.pdf
    99.5 KB · Views: 26
broker didn't dispute any specific trades or trading period in this case. They just straight up jacked the client more than once, even after the trading stopped. And took their sweet time doing it to drag things out.

But just to satisfy compu-forex, @Georgiosst. can you please go into your email history and provide complete screenshot of your monthly statements.

If you managed to generate mt4/mt5 statement before the deleted anything, then you can upload that instead as a zip file. watch this video to see how to do it: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/
Hi,
Below you will find my monthly statements as the company emailed them to me.
Thank you.

Attachments

• statements.zip
    447.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi
Below you will find attached my monthly statement for April, showing th cash adjustment for 13889 euro.
Thank you.
1657291741187.png

Unfortunately, your PDF is cut and some fields are not seen. Try to select different page formatting for example "Auto Fit" or something, or horizontal instead of vertical page.

This option in my browser is called "Shrink to Fit Page Width" and its in print dialog. Or Landscape (horizontal) option may work.

Back