Victim of digital.hyhtml5.com Scammers

I think they've moved to a new platform spdb.hyhtml5.com cause the interface is exactly the same as what expat_kl01 shared. It was introduced to me by someone I knew online, first time won bout few hundred bucks, the second time I feel that everything is so fishy about how the platform uses such an unstable url, such a huge banking firm shouldn't be using this url. And I refused to put my money there anymore.
they are currently scamming people with USDT address that has reported by expat_kl01:
0xd1929DCBb62C1A433922d5A71B6c95b82a4c2D19

Yes probably. But I have thought of attacking their webserver to force them to return my money
Go ahead attack them

FPA Forums Team Note: No matter what a company did to you, encouraging someone to commit a crime only makes you a criminal. The FPA does not support criminals. You have been banned.

Yep, i also trace their address and this is what I found out too
Usually the seller in Binance will alert the buyer of scams like these. I'm not sure how we can report this but the first transaction I did was a same day remit to this HongKong Bank Account.
The details are below.

Name: LEUNG WUIKAN
Account No.: 292 864 692 41
No.: +00852 93155490
Address: 1503 House Lek Yuen HK
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
Bank Address: 12F Standard Chartered Centre, 388, Kwun Tong Road, HK

After they credit my winning to my USDT binance account, I never engage a second deal again. Cause I did some research and the website apparently is a fraud.

Usually the seller in Binance will alert the buyer of scams like these. I'm not sure how we can report this but the first transaction I did was a same day remit to this HongKong Bank Account.
The details are below.

After they credit my winning to my USDT binance account, I never engage a second deal again. Cause I did some research and the website apparently is a fraud.
Who is this? Is this the scammer detail?

The details are below.

what withdraw address is connected to this guy?

Back