1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning of this company gtcfx

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by carlos slim, Nov 7, 2012.

1. carlos slim

carlos slim Recruit

[langtitle=ar]Warning of this company gtcfx[/langtitle]

Warning of this company gtcfx it is a monument company and a first class scam have erected high amount of $ 5,000 I hope not to deal with them and caution

2. FXCobra

FXCobra Banned for uncivilized conduct

It will be better to clarify your point?? State the company website link and why it is a Scam??

How had the company loss or took that money from you!?!?

On the other hand, Your name looks suspicious, not a name that belongs to any Saudi Arabia man(both first & family)!!!!

Ofcourse, you're not the World's Richest Man Carlos Slim, crying for $5K:p

3. carlos slim

carlos slim Recruit

This story has opened an account with the amount of $ 2500 and was under the management of the company leo invest place and reached balance to $ 3000 and suddenly stopped working company leo invest without giving any news to me any client and after a month and a half has asked companies gtcfx to withdraw balance $ 3000 and refused to do so and God bears witness to what I say company website http://www.gtcfx.com/ and this email support@gtcfx.com and this ibrahim@gtcfx.com.

4. ada1976

ada1976 Private, 1st Class

5. carlos slim

carlos slim Recruit

6. ada1976

ada1976 Private, 1st Class

Hi carlos slim,

Important and esential to keep integrity of this forum intact you must first foward your evidence.How ever I have contacted the FSA regarding to your issue. Very high possibility that firm calls themselves Leo Invest Plc. may well be a clone firm . This matter now under investigation will probably have an answer soon. In the meantime check web sites under Leo Invest Plc. to compare relevant details

7. Abo sara

Abo sara Recruit

تم النصب علي ايضا من gtcfx

بواسطتهم