What do you think about Commonwealth Games ?

FxMaster

Colonel
What do you think about Commonwealth Games ?

Right now Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games is going on and Top Ten countries are listed below (I`m glad that India is in Top 10 and soon will be in Top 5).

Glasgow 2014 - Medals

Despite some bragging by a few other nations, I hear that Scotland is certain to get the gold medal for whiskey drinking again. :D

Despite some bragging by a few other nations, I hear that Scotland is certain to get the gold medal for whiskey drinking again. :D

hahhaha (rofl)

Scotland is on number 4th now and India is on 5th Both Gold Medals are same but in Total Scotland has 43 and India has 47

PS: No one can Defeat England except USA and China in Gold medal BUT both are not participated in Commonwealth (don`t know why)

I agree JRuggerz. Just like the PanAm games back in the 1980's. Tried to make it important, but didnt end up that way so much.

Sorry but I do not even know what it is really. Let's start with something else. I do know about Olympic only as some people already suggested there. So let's do that if you can follow that as well. How else could we do that with such ? I am not even sure I understand this;) First time for me.

Can anybody please tell me what is it exactly anyway ? Never heard of or really not bothered...Googled - "The Commonwealth Games are an international multi-sport event involving athletes from the Commonwealth of Nations. The event was first held in 1930, and has taken place every four years since then." But how it's differs from Olympic ?

Back