What strategies are good for beginners?

I think the easiest and the most promising one is news trading + scalping. Just learn your fundamentals and trade during high volatility on Gold.
Other than that I believe that EAs and AIs are evolving to the point that you could find or write a trading program and run it through an VPS 24/7 and profit. I still haven't tried it but I'm not neglecting it either

I think the easiest and the most promising one is news trading + scalping. Just learn your fundamentals and trade during high volatility on Gold.
Other than that I believe that EAs and AIs are evolving to the point that you could find or write a trading program and run it through an VPS 24/7 and profit. I still haven't tried it but I'm not neglecting it either
Thank you so much for the reply.

It should be convenient for you to start with other people around you. You can find an IB, or join a group to get some idea of how the trading communities work in general. You can learn quite a bit from them, and I would say that considering more experienced trader's opinions early on is not a bad idea. If you want to go alone though, news trading is the best option for you, though you can never trust the news completely. Best of luck to you anyway.

No problem my friend, and remember that news trading is all about interpretations and assumptions, you need to have a good eye and also you need to understand what type of news can be impactful and have a correlation with the pair that you want to trade. Also, I highly suggest that you don't use various pairs and try to focus on either one or two pairs.

Back