• Paid expert/robot from internet

• Custom-made expert/robot

• I'm Following trade system

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

hasanazis

Recruit
Hello,

I wonder what is your way of auto trading?

I mean do you trade with custom built experts or trade with different experts from the internet or follow trading system and so on.

Please share why do you chosen this specific trading method? What are pros in front of others.

Thank's.

Auto trading bots EA can be good in my opinion however most of them are designed to follow technical indicators so they can be required monitoring during the high volatile markets.

I do not use any automated trading system. I tried online robot once in demo trading , did not find it effective . I can not control trading So why should I try it on my real money. It means you are giving your amount to any system on which you can not fully rely.

Auto trading involves Expert Advise/robot from the internet which is a software designed on Meta Trader trading platform. They can either be free, paid or custom made experts/robots. You can select the EA’s on the basis of your trading style and strategy so that they can be programmed to automatically execute the trades. Forex auto trading systems do not guarantee 100% profits, but they do make sure that you will benefit the most from market movements, whatever they may be. You can visit MQL5 website to get more information regarding auto trading.

I am far from auto trading system as I have no control on my trading. Better way is to practice your own system and experienced learning will reward you. My advice is not to use any automated system until you are not sure how it is placing your trades.

Although I don’t trade with help of EAs, because trades cannot be fully controlled, I think that in some cases they can be useful, especially for traders with less experience. But I would recommend for EAs first to be tested on demo account before practical use on live account

Back