When is the best time to place orders!!!

Steven Hartwell

Private
I am having a hard time with this! I just want to get advice of some professional traders! Sometimes in asia session around 11pm est time I see some set-ups that I would like to take In asia session. I was told not to take it in asia, because alot of people warned me about asia session, that's its so thin and when volume comes in it can run my stops, because of all the orders ect...... But I always end up getting left behind when the market opens around 2am-3am est when london and frankfert opens. Then I would kick my self for not getting in the move! Is what others have told me correct? Should I avoid taking solid set-ups during asia session? Or wait for london to open wait for the break out and wait for the pullback and then trade? I trade using 4hr as the direction of the trend, 1hr, and the 15min for entries. Can anyone shed light?

I tend to sit and watch for most of the Asian session and put my positions in in the morning when the European session. The morning is by far the most volatile so make sure to analyze trends before submitting any trades!

I wouldn't advise going long in the Asian session personally but each trader has their own methods!

It depends on the pair, your broker, and your trading style.

I wouldn't recommend scalping the EURUSD during the Asian session, since with both Europe and the USA out of the loop, liquidity could be a little thin.

I would suggest placing trades on London and US opening , they are the best time for my trades , I win about 70%of my trades and loose 30% and all my trades are only opened during London and US sessions. How to do this. First carry out research before the opening time to find the market trend for the ur target pairs, and open ur trade based on the direction of the trend as market opens. Most traders loose money because they trade during Tokyo/Syndes sessions. However I dont trade on them as the market does not give clear direction for me during their operating time.

Back