When we can trade without stop loss?

I see that many of the traders from the main land China are now not doing active trading as they used to do. Maybe they are looking for the markets to settle down a bit or think that the trading risks for them are too much now.

Yeah, I think what you have mentioned that they are not so active is right. I just came over for a month so far, still researching on their market. In my opinion, their market aren't mature or steady enough. Their regulators keep changing policy especially on those indices by increasing margin, so far 3:1 which means you need roughly about RMB 250k to trade a contract of futures. The latest new regulations will start on Monday that they will increase more commission again just to avoid opening and closing at the same day.

Get 3 weeks of slow and steady gain in the Shanghai stock market and you'll soon see a new bull stampede making another bubble. Too many Chinese investors are gamblers at heart, so can't resist jumping onto a "winning streak". :(

Get 3 weeks of slow and steady gain in the Shanghai stock market and you'll soon see a new bull stampede making another bubble. Too many Chinese investors are gamblers at heart, so can't resist jumping onto a "winning streak". :(

Not so sure about this. As I know started on early this morning after the regulators announce that any trading above 10 contracts will be monitor closely. Therefore on the opening market today, really couldn't see a lot of big hand yet.

Give it a little time. Stampedes in China start very easily. Right now the bulls are nervous, but it won't take much to change that. If we could monitor the number of new account signups over time, any sudden increase would likely be someone signing up family members to get around that 10 contract limit.

Give it a little time. Stampedes in China start very easily. Right now the bulls are nervous, but it won't take much to change that. If we could monitor the number of new account signups over time, any sudden increase would likely be someone signing up family members to get around that 10 contract limit.

The actual situation that is there in the China may be worse then what we are able to witness as of now. This is because if this is the Great Depression then we have many reasons to worry :(

Stop loss is not essential part of forex trading you can do trading without it any time. It is for trader's facility, it manages risk where you set it. you position automatically close on low loss . No using Stop loss you need to remain more careful and monitor positions to close them when it needed.

You can safely trade without stop loss when you have endless amounts of money in your account. Otherwise don't - the market can go way farther than your pocket can allow.

I guess this is just some sort of excuses given by their regulators just to regain confidence from all those retail traders. Maybe I shouldn't describe them as trader because it includes farmers, security guard, salesperson etc that believe a lot from media. So shall I describe them as trader?:D

I guess this is just some sort of excuses given by their regulators just to regain confidence from all those retail traders. Maybe I shouldn't describe them as trader because it includes farmers, security guard, salesperson etc that believe a lot from media. So shall I describe them as trader?:D

Yes this is fact and we all know that many of the Retail investors are not willing to put more money whether in the stock markets or the Forex markets and that will also explain the low liquidity that we see as of now :)

Yes this is fact and we all know that many of the Retail investors are not willing to put more money whether in the stock markets or the Forex markets and that will also explain the low liquidity that we see as of now :)

This week low liquidity might be because worried on FED I believe.

Back