• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Who Are These bforex people

Goxon

Recruit
I want to know about bforex because I do not want to fall prey to scammers. Are they governed by any regulatory bodies? What is their performance rate, that is if they perform at all.
Goxon
:confused:

...hmmmm...in this modern age of the worldwide web where everything under the sun can be found and researched, you must be one impatient or "not so keen on doing work" guy.

Anywhere, to anser your question:

bforex:
Year since: 2009
Headquarters: Limassol, Cyprus
Company registration: bforex Ltd., British Virgin Islands
Regulation: Not regulated.
Notes: bforex is an IB for FXGM

With data like that, I would say save your money and do more research for brokers that are not only registered with, but most importantly regulated by well know and trusted bodies like the NFA,FSA, ASIC, SWISS Authourities, etc.

Do your homework well or else you will be one of those here at the FPA site crying and wailing about being scammed by so-and-so-broker whom you have no business being with in the first place.

Personally, I am jaded by all those Newbies crying here at the FPA about being scammed by brokers who, if they have conduct their research well in the first place, should not have started trading accounts with them. But these Newbies want to "get rich fast" and willingly and eagerly handed over their money to these shady brokers for hope of fantastic quick easy money.
To me, these Newbies do need the bad experience to be ingrained into them not to believe any broker who offer nice & fantastic bonuses, free money, large leverage, and all those other too-good-to-be-true-goodies which simply doesn't exist in the real world.

Thanks Master Sergeant for the life saving information and instruction. Have a wonderful day.

Back