Williama's Trading System

Why Fooling Us All Williama.....

I tried using the passwowd u gave us but the platform said invalid account,i already have a demo account with fx pro,and i put it in euro-orient real and not demo, bcos u said u are live,so pls explain ur self in detail,to protect ur intergrity.

Hello,

the account is in the euroorient-demo. When I say I am trading live it means I am trading right now this account and that you can contact me through the forum and ask questions right now.

I am going to start a new set in the EURUSD pair right now.

Last edited:
Grid Trading EA?

Hello,

From the demo account it looks like a grid trading setup. It looks like all the pending orders would need to be set with an EA if it constantly updates. So when are you selling the EA :)

Hello,

I do have an EA to place orders because it makes it more efficient but you can do this manually.

Right now, I was trying to put the orders for the EURUSD pair with the EA and guess what? the broker has disable the ability to use EAs so I did it manually. As you can see these ones have a 1.0 lot, this way less pending orders will have to be placed.

Once the market moves 20 pips up or down I will place a new set but this time will be different starting price therefore you will have different s/l and t/p

Hello,

somebody is paying attention. That 3 lot is not supposed to be there. See how easy is to pinpoint a different order from your list?

I have some time to kill :)

I watched how you set your orders on the EUR/USD

#1 buy +150pips from current price
#2 buy +300pips from current price
#3 buy +450pips from current price

buy SL 620pips and TP 600pips

#1 sell -150pips from current price
#2 sell -300pips from current price
#3 sell -450pips from current price

sell SL 600pips and TP 620pips

I understand the grid setup, but I don't see where the SL and TP come from, although you can see there is a 70pip difference between them.

Last edited:
Hi,
This broker is giving me hard time to place the trades manually. I have to make some changes there in the spot.
Ok, for the EURUSD the set up is:
Since this broker has 0.00000 instead of the usual 0.0000 I have to change
So, here it is:
From current price you set the grid like this:
15 (0.0000) or 150 pips (0.00000) first level
30 (0.0000) or 300 pips (0.00000) second level
45 (0.0000) or 450 pips (0.00000) third level
60 (0.0000) or 600 pips (0.00000) s/l
Take into account the 1.8 pip spread. You add 0.00018 to the sell orders only.

the increments come from a study a did during 2 years for the behavior of many pairs, especially the mayors. It has to do with how the markets behave and what is the most efficient way of taking the orders into place. A bigger or smaller gap makes less money.

Last edited:
William, go for it.

I am logged in your account since yesterday.
I like your idea.
If we can keep the # of winners bigger them the losers,
there will be a profit.

I have a name for your system:
" SlingTrap " hope you like it :)

Keep @ it

Back