Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

Actually I was expecting more and faster action from a big trustable organisation like the FPA to support this case against Windsor brokers especially all evidence and documents against Windsor are present... hope clients won't get further disappointed.

AsstModerator Note: There are many accusations against Windsor. There are very few documents. Why don't you post some more instead of wasting time ?

This is not the first time to here about that from clients dealing with Windsor. Its becoming very annoying and unsafe

Still very weird that FPA DIDNT show up or even claim.

Hope its not covering windsor. We will not stop claiming and we can easly share this situation over social media to make it blow if they will not have an action soon.
Again please care of windsor they are SCAMMER.

AsstModerator Note: One more time - The FPA does not declare a company to be a scam because a chorus of people shout SCAM. The FPA has clear procedures developed over many years. Those procedures are designed to maximize the chances of issues being resolved and money being recovered.

If you want to declare Windsor Brokers to be a Scam without any effort being put into resolving the issue, go start your own website.

The amount of time I have spent on this issue is very large. The amount of time I am spending answering posts like this is coming out of time I could be spending helping people.

Dear FPA,

What is delaying actions to be taken against Windsor?? We are very much respecting your inference in resolving this issue and holding our horses from taking actions ourselves. We provided documents gathered from various clients with different intelligent fraud practices taken by Windsor, but this really does not mean we will wait forever. We saw you took actions in many cases and we expect the same.

Dear All,

Please take care, for Windsor Brokers clients who are willing to post a Scam Alert and file a Court Case here in the FPA webpage, Windsor Brokers will ask you to sign a Consent Letter that deprives you of all your rights to sue them legally, here is the concerned exact text as of the consent letter:

"I, the undersigned do hereby provide my full express consent in order for Windsor, to process/provide personal data/data/information to specifically ForexPeaceArmy (online media) and furthermore to any person and/or third party, relating to my account(s)/personal information held by Windsor and furthermore indemnify Windsor and hold Windsor harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, costs, or expenses related to the information."

Their intentions are very clear, in a desperate attempt they are trying to take advantage of the situation, so please take care, they know that there are no other solution but to settle, it's either that or their Legacy will come to an end very soon.

As things are moving really slow here. We "Money Retrievers" will start a new scam alert very soon where we will expose Windsor Brokers, we will publicly post various evidence showing their fraud act and deep involvement in what they did to their clients.

There is something fishy!!!!
I wonder why till now FPA didn't take a serious action towards this broker????
I think they are a reputable natural institution & should work for keeping the depositors rights...

Why FPA is delaying our case?
FPA should be caring much more to help us either retrieve our money or prove with all evidence sent to them about the dirty work of Windsor brokers!
We choose FPA among other websites due to its high reputation, but now everybody is starting to loose trust in FPA and we will start saying and publishing everything on other website!
Our lawyers are almost done with all documents and reports and will move to cysec, mocas, fca within the coming days!
Our case will be the biggest case for 2017 and Windsor brokers will be totally destroyed, they will regret not solving the issue before they loose everything and get all sued!
Kindly we are asking again for the last time FPA to push things in the right direction and publish our case online as we already fit all the steps and rules!
Again, FPA don't let us loose trust in you for trying to support and hide everything for Windsor brokers the scammers!
Thanks and waiting for your correct action the soonest

There is something fishy!!!!
I wonder why till now FPA didn't take a serious action towards this broker????
I think they are a reputable natural institution & should work for keeping the depositors rights...

Nothing is fishy. They are giving the chance to Windsor to be smart enough and resolve this issue before it blows everywhere and becomes a big scandal. Windsor can't imagine that this big intity can be destroyed, and hiding behind this dilemma. When FPA feds up, they will release the online case and the destruction of Windsor will be massive. FPA can't have their well-built reputation, built through years of transparency go in vein because of scam company.

Back