Windsor Brokers, Cyprus

@Gogo_arc, this message is on behalf of the Technical & Legal Teams handling Windsor’s Scam in Egypt.

First of all I’d like to thank you for standing up and shouting for help, be assured that your voice has been heard. As means of support, we have shared your post with a small number of clients in our group, we have informed them to read your post, reply back, and share their experience if they wish to.

To confirm that you’re not alone, and to comfort you, I’d like to share with you the following:

1.All what you have mentioned in your review is absolutely true; you did your homework amazingly well. We are a big team of professionals (Traders, Lawyers, Intelligence Officers, Investigators ...etc)/clients who have been working on this case for almost a year & a half now. We have gathered extensive documentation, communications as well as witnesses that support everything you have conveyed and much more than you can ever imagine regarding the scam part, as of the assassination and kidnapping we are aware of the incidents but this is out of our scope, although if you have evidence or information that may lead to reasonable doubt we encourage you file a police report immediately. We will contact you separately to inform you how to join us, joining will not cost you a dime, as we already have sponsors from the clients themselves who won’t stop till this case comes to its natural and fair end.

2.I assure you that our story will be published everywhere. We have a very long list of Financial Regulatory Bodies, News Media, Websites and Blogs where we will share all details, supported by documents whenever needed or required. We already have a pre-set schedule for this publication in three different countries. (Other than Egypt & Cyprus, just in case you were wondering).

3.In case Clients' investments are not returned back to them, we will sue, Windsor (the company), on the corporate level, for committing several attempts, crimes, schemes & breaches to the Code of Ethics. We are looking at least at 8 different cases here. Furthermore, we will also sue on the personal level, Shareholder/s and specifically 6 Windsor employees for their involvement, for having main roles in this criminal setup, and for their contribution and/or being an accessory in a conspiracy to defraud their own Clients.

I hope you find this reply most convenient; we are also always available to join forces with any other entities, groups, or persons that have been ripped off by Windsor Brokers.
Best regards,

Yours (Money Retrievers)

I was searching for you guys!! I have been hearing about your efforts, but with no way to reach you ...
Please contact me on my email nmm_mge@yahoo.com , i am ready to join you ..
Shouldn't we file a court case here at FPA too, at least to let everyone else know about Windsor and to avoid new people getting scammed by them?
Thank you,

I and a group of friends / investors are ready to join with anyone who would like to attack this corrupt company. We have lost millions of dollars because of this scam and it wouldn’t hurt us to spend another several hundred thousand just to get this Company down. I & my friends called their customer support to get the same exact replies as mentioned above. But in our case, they completely refused to provide us with our account statements and details, which I think is against the laws that govern this kind of business. They answered each and every one of us in the same way, go back to your B.I., otherwise you must cancel the authorisation you gave him to trade on your account! We chose to cancel that damn authorisation, then they started talking legal, like “ Oh, now you go sign a document in front of a legal Notary in your country of residence saying that you are really you, and that you are asking to cancel such authorisation then email it to us”.
Some of us did that, but after emailing it to them, then they got this bull**** “ Oh, you have to stamp it from the foreign affairs department of your country of residence, then Cyprus Embassy, then you Physically mail the original to us, to enable us to act”.
The group who did that are already waiting for more than six months now with no access to their statements or accounts.
We would pay whatever it takes to take this evil company down. We would happily join any legal movement against this Broker.
Same case happened to me

Obviously one more CySEC LANDMINE

........don’t forget JAIL for all of them !

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/FC033490/filing-history View PDF128/129from 131 (at the very end)

https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/22002766

View attachment 31117

Dear Oscarra,

Thank you again for your help & support.
I think this information would be very beneficial for all of us.
I am surprised by the amount of people replying to my post above with my same condition.
I saw a post from the group called "Money Retrievers", who i have heard before that they are the ones working on this case ever since this whole scam was unveiled. I think the above links you have posted will grab their attention.

This date back from 2011:

Washington DC
– The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) obtained a federal court consent order requiring Windsor Brokers, Ltd. (Windsor), of Limassol, Cyprus, to pay a $140,000 civil monetary penalty to settle CFTC charges. Windsor unlawfully solicited U.S. customers to engage in foreign currency (forex) transactions and operated as a Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer (RFED) without being registered with the CFTC (see CFTC Press Release 6108-11, September 8, 2011).

http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/6196-12

Thank you Danielsoy ...

One question comes to mind:

Did the victims send money directly to Windsor Brokers via instructions supplied by WindsorBrokers.com, or was the money sent directly to the BI or to some account the BI recommended?

Dear Pharaoh,
Bank to Bank Transfers. My Personal bank account to Windsor Brokers Bank account via clear instructions supplied by them (Windsor).

1- First it was Wire Transfer to Windsor broker Bank Accounts in Cyprus and UK.
than when some problems happen regarding US$ in EGYPT, they did recommend us to deposit through
2- Local bank account in Barclays Egypt - under the name of Windsor Brokers Limited -ACC# 1003966 US$
Than after a while the central bank of Egypt did close this account, so we get back into a problem how to transfer the Money to Windsor brokers,
3- After some calls with there customer support , they did advise us with 2 scenarios
a- Either give it to exchange office they working with and they will deposit it under our account and we pay extra fees of what we are depositing 4% to that exchange office in Egypt.
b- or Give the money to the IB which we are working with and they deposit it to us as (Deposit against Commission)

WOW what a CRIMINAL SET UP

….feel free to post all names (fake or true) Bank as accounts nb. involved, payment reference codes………telephone nb’s…….whatever is involved

Let the World KNOW :)

Speaking of Windsor Brokers, I am having an account with them and simply they are bunch of thieves trying to steal client's money by manipulating data and transferring the money to another account claiming that the client has lost all the money, I am writing this to bring attention to everyone who's dealing with Windsor brokers or willing to, PLEASE TAKE CARE.

On the other side, myself along with all Windsor members who have been scammed will sue the company until last breath...

Your money will get stolen not lost!!!!

Have read almost every comment about Windsor Brokers and can't agree enough! I started with Windsor Dec. 2013 with an amount of USD 44500 $ deposited in their Barclays bank account in Egypt and as an un-experienced trader, this amount vaporised astonishly in almost one month; although I was only trading with the advise of a good well-experienced friend who also lost all his money at that time. I decided that probably this is not the field to invest specially with my minimal knowledge of Forex.

This is when I was contacted by a trained employee from Windsor checking on why I stopped trading and he smartly estimated my financial capability and how much I'm willing to re-invest in Forex. I fully remember that I rejected the idea because of the previous bad experience but he directed me that I can join a professional (business Introducer) who can trade successfully and generate profits. I approached the BI and signed Windsor contract with all my details including phone numbers, e-mail addresses, ID, etc. enabling him to trade on my behalf and carefully started with a reasonable amount and after monitoring the profits for few months I decided to contribute with big bulk of money. Windsor were smart to contact me every now and then to make sure I'm satisfied.

I suddenly heard the bad news that the BI was kidnapped and found later with a serious mental injury and went into coma for couple of months. I had to call Windsor to check on my investment and at the beginning they were so discrete to give any information and that I'll be approached later by some customer service officer to provide information. I believe they were waiting to monitor the mental level of the BI in order to give the suitable statement. It was soooo suspicious at that time and I felt something is going wrong. When I insisted to speak to someone, I received a call from Windsor wondering what's wrong and as if they never heard about me and denying any knowledge of my account!!!!!

Windsor was mastermind in recruiting the service of the BI in Egypt and he was so successful in convincing lots of clients in joining the company with a pre-set plan to steal Egypt clients investment. And I'm sure the same scenario was going to happen to China, UK new offices if they managed to runaway with their fraud practices. Our investments weren't lost in Forex, it was stolen.

I'm very much willing to financially contribute in any legal action taken against Windsor, providing all documents supporting my story, doing whatever it takes to retrieve my stolen money and if not, to stop Windsor from starting a new robbery somewhere else. As for Egypt victims, please contact me for exchanging our documents, making a comprehensive file to be sent to all regulating bodies including CySec of Cyprus, FCA of U.K., ACPR of France and BaFin of Germany. Also I encourage sending a file to FBI to investigate the authenticity of their capital adequacy with that huge amount of DIRTY MONEY.

your fund we'll be lost with Windsor broker that is for sure they will take your money away from you soon so withdraw your money away from their now and I mean now don't give them chance by hiding it from you

Back