Winning big vs winning small

I do believe that there is a larger percentage of customers that usually "lose big" thus if you have a good broker there is no reason to try to restrain your trading strategies thus to "win small".
PS.You only "win small" with a very good EA

Winning small is good and in the end we can earn good profit we have to trade with proper trading skills and knowledge and choose the the right broker so that we can trade comfortably.

I prefer making money slowly but steadily. In my opinion any trader should strive to get stable results and not chase large amounts.

Ti stai solo concentrando su quelli che stanno guadagnando in grande. Ma più che guadagnare i massimi trader stanno perdendo qui. Quindi per me Guadagnare grande o piccolo non è affatto un fatto. La cosa più importante per me è guadagnare un po 'di profitto ma in modo coerente. E non è necessario negoziare con broker diversi usando una strategia diversa. Perché crea ostacoli sul tuo pensiero generale. Ci sono alcuni buoni broker sul mercato che ti daranno il massimo supporto di trading.

Winning big is the popular vote but i believe winning small helps you more. Winning small keeps you humble and on track on attaining a bigger objective. I have seen people get cocky when they win something big. Please, don't be one of them and focus on winning constantly.

Сфт
Winning big is the popular vote but i believe winning small helps you more. Winning small keeps you humble and on track on attaining a bigger objective. I have seen people get cocky when they win something big. Please, don't be one of them and focus on winning constantly.
Can you share some working strategies with us please?

I favor small winnings than big winning. It is easy to get one big win but maintaining it is hard. That is mistake most new traders make by aiming for big pips. Just keep your trading targets small and you will be on road to success.

It is not for all the time when we win we will certainly win . Balancing your victories and maintain the success is much difficult than of making good profit once . Conscious efforts with cause are needed for this continuous victory process. I will say getting small wins are good instead of big ones. i feel relax with small pips on regular basis that turn into a sufficient amount after a month.

Back