Winning big vs winning small

It is cruel reality big wins soon disappear when they happen happen sudden without having skill or experience of trading. I am fan of small winning routine that will certainly live with a trader for a long time. He is more confident less scared because he relies on his own ability not wait for any special jump of big victory. It is long lasting and real way to to forex trading as a business.

The general principle is this: For each bet, you should bet the absolutely smallest stake possible such that if you win the bet then you win the game.Following this principle, there is some number of consecutive losses that will bankrupt you, that depends on the precise probabilities involved, your initial stake, and the size of your bets.

This is quite interesting point of view. I have never looked at forex in this way. For me there is no such thing as probability of earning. You just make good strategy and profit from it. Of course, it takes a lot of trades and time spent on the market to understand it.

Small win or Big win, depend on your trade setup. In higher timeframe there is probability to get big win more than smaller timeframe because range of trading is wider. For long term need to take win-loss ratio with risk rewards ratio to design trading strategy.

When we first start trading all of us have big dreams of how much money we will be making. We dream of the new life we will be having. All the places we will travel to and the things we will have.

Use big to win small instead of small to win big. Of course not big risk to win small return but big capital to win small consistently.

You need to remain humble in the market. There is a famous saying that Beggars can't be Choosers. You need to learn how to remain content with success no matter its size. What do you think guys? Are you happy with your trading life till now? Do you regret your decision or not?

This is quite interesting point of view. I have never looked at forex in this way. For me there is no such thing as probability of earning. You just make good strategy and profit from it. Of course, it takes a lot of trades and time spent on the market to understand it.
Of course if you are not familiar with math you will talk like that. But you can be sure math approach could considerably improve your trading performance.

Back