• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal failure with FOREX-METAL

I am having an issue with a company
They took the first step.

They sent 1000 USD out of 33,938.88 USD last week.
I hope they will return all my money soon.
If not, I will report to econsumer.gov.

I will keep on updating. Thanks for all your kind helps.

a $1000 out of $40k? what the hell?
Are they out of money?

Don't be naive and file complaints right now!

You can always leave a followup at eConsumer.gov if all your money arrives. Get that complaint in now to get this broker on some radar screens. These sort of partial withdrawals often proceed a collapse - and then it's too late.

It's been about SEVEN months from my first withdrawal request.
Yet I have received just $1000 out of $33938.88...
They still offer 51% deposit bonus to me in their news letter. What the hell is going on?

3% of the totaal account is too small, and it took 7 months, it seems like some sort of a delaying tactic, file a complaint and lets hope its speeds up the process, personally i think the amount involve here is no joke at all. best of luck

Thanks henyo,
Thanks to you guys cheers, Forex-Metal did make the second payment of $1000.
Now I got $2000 of 33938.88. I won't give up. I hope it lasts!

Installment payments like this are a major warning sign that a broker is short on cash.

It's been about 10 months from my first withdrawal request.
I have received just $3000 out of $33938.88 so far.
They do not sent any reply to my email these days.

Did you file a complaint with eConsumer.gov yet?

Please go ahead and leave a followup review so that everyone can see that Forex Metal doesn't keep promises.

Yes, I have filed a complaint with eConsumer.gov.

I sent tons of emails to Forex-Metal. But no reply has come yet.

Back