• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Withdrawal scam by btcusdt investment ltd

I am having an issue with a company
I also need to know how to recover my money/investments. You mentioned that you reported to JFSA, what is JFSA? Please let me know how your appointment with CANC consultation went?
Hi Hiro, I havent received a deply from JFSA yet. I’m going to CANC office in Tokyo next week. If you happen to live in Tokyo and you’re free, we could go together.

Hi Hiro, I havent received a deply from JFSA yet. I’m going to CANC office in Tokyo next week. If you happen to live in Tokyo and you’re free, we could go together.
Hello, I don't live in Tokyo, would you please let me know what you find out from CANC office. I would like to know how to recover my money from these scammer.

I got scammed by the same lady Alicia (Wang Yifei) 852 9108 1802. She contacted me last month as a incorrect number and apologized to me and then gave me her personal number to become friends. She is very friendly with the conversations in the beginning and then a week later she started talking about FOREX how much money she is making every week. Finally to make the long story short, she got me to invest $10K as a start up.

Also she talked about her analyst and how they made her money. I wired $10K last week on October 19th and she allowed me to trade with her for the first 2 times. After that she told me that I have to have my own analyst which will be assigned to me once I deposited more money around $50K. Before giving them more money, I decided to do some research on them

Couple days ago while searching about the OA Capital Holdings reviews, I came up to this site and realized that this is a scam/fraud. I decided not to deposit any more funds but stayed in contact with them (just sweet talking and mentioning anything about the withdrawal) trying to get my $10K back. I did not wanted to make them upset so I just contacted my Bank (Chase Bank) and at the moment they are working on it trying to recall the wire but cannot guarantee they will succeed. I will post here once I find out from my Bank. I did not wanted to talk directly with this people in Hong Kong about the withdrawal due to they will find that I know something about them and will not reverse my $10K.
I got the same pictures that were posted by Skumer.

I feel really bad for the people that got scammed into this for a lot more than $10K. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully Chase Bank will recover my money.

I got scammed by the same lady Alicia (Wang Yifei) 852 9108 1802. She contacted me last month as a incorrect number and apologized to me and then gave me her personal number to become friends. She is very friendly with the conversations in the beginning and then a week later she started talking about FOREX how much money she is making every week. Finally to make the long story short, she got me to invest $10K as a start up.

Also she talked about her analyst and how they made her money. I wired $10K last week on October 19th and she allowed me to trade with her for the first 2 times. After that she told me that I have to have my own analyst which will be assigned to me once I deposited more money around $50K. Before giving them more money, I decided to do some research on them

Couple days ago while searching about the OA Capital Holdings reviews, I came up to this site and realized that this is a scam/fraud. I decided not to deposit any more funds but stayed in contact with them (just sweet talking and mentioning anything about the withdrawal) trying to get my $10K back. I did not wanted to make them upset so I just contacted my Bank (Chase Bank) and at the moment they are working on it trying to recall the wire but cannot guarantee they will succeed. I will post here once I find out from my Bank. I did not wanted to talk directly with this people in Hong Kong about the withdrawal due to they will find that I know something about them and will not reverse my $10K.

I feel really bad for the people that got scammed into this for a lot more than $10K. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully Chase Bank will recover my money.
Yes, this looks like the most effective way which is working with your bank and see if they can help you with a recall. I got 1/3 of mine back, is not much but there’s nothing else you can do.

Report them to your local authorities and to all the institutions so that they can stop using this specific company to cheat others.

I was scammed by OA Capital Holdings as well. Could you share the pics of Wang Yifei , she introduce herself as Wendy to start her first conversation with me. Her broker got my $50K and now they both block me at whatsapp. If you find any source to recover the money please keep me posted.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I was scammed by OA Capital Holdings as well. Could you share the pics of Wang Yifei , she introduce herself as Wendy to start her first conversation with me. Her broker got my $50K and now they both block me at whatsapp. If you find any source to recover the money please keep me posted.
Sorry. I deleted her pictures but they are identical to the ones posted by Skumar. I just heard from Chase Bank yesterday and they have opened up the case with their Wire Fraud Investigation department. They told me it will take 3 to 5 business days to find out the status on the Wire Recall. I will post here once I find out from my Bank. My financial advisor at Chase Bank told me that one good thing about this is that the funds were wired from Chase Bank and not any small bank. If it was small bank, I would be out of luck. He told me that JP Morgan Chase has very good team working to get the funds reversed. Lets see what happens. I am hopeful at the moment. As I said I am still in contact with her and her guy name Roger Sewell Bacon who opened my account at OA Capital Holdings. I have not mentioned them anything about me recalling the Wire otherwise they will close my account and disperse the money between them. I only made one trade with her and gained $860.00 dollars. So at moment, my account shows $10,860.00. I am not really worried about the profit. All I need is my $10K that I gave them. Also if you look into OA Capital Holdings, it was incorporated in UK in February 2021 and shows only 1 director which I think it is this Roger Sewell guy. He is the one who has created this scam website and have people like Alicia work for him to scam people like us.

Sorry. I deleted her pictures but they are identical to the ones posted by Skumar. I just heard from Chase Bank yesterday and they have opened up the case with their Wire Fraud Investigation department. They told me it will take 3 to 5 business days to find out the status on the Wire Recall. I will post here once I find out from my Bank. My financial advisor at Chase Bank told me that one good thing about this is that the funds were wired from Chase Bank and not any small bank. If it was small bank, I would be out of luck. He told me that JP Morgan Chase has very good team working to get the funds reversed. Lets see what happens. I am hopeful at the moment. As I said I am still in contact with her and her guy name Roger Sewell Bacon who opened my account at OA Capital Holdings. I have not mentioned them anything about me recalling the Wire otherwise they will close my account and disperse the money between them. I only made one trade with her and gained $860.00 dollars. So at moment, my account shows $10,860.00. I am not really worried about the profit. All I need is my $10K that I gave them. Also if you look into OA Capital Holdings, it was incorporated in UK in February 2021 and shows only 1 director which I think it is this Roger Sewell guy. He is the one who has created this scam website and have people like Alicia work for him to scam people like us.
I have transferred my funds through crypto currency website. Any information you may have if there is any way I can recover my money.

Their names are all fake and the “director” name might be stolen too. It’s really a huge scamming operation. Google “Pig butchering scam”

There’s also a whole thread about this too:

Hopefully chase can help you recall those money. Good luck

I'm pretty confident that I'm in the process of being scammed anyone recognize this scammer?
It's pretty much the same story as I've read on here. Random wrong number message on WhatsApp, claims we have lots in common, then pushes for me to demo Forex trading using MT5, now wants me to open a brokerage account with OA Capital Holdings Ltd and wants to put me in contact with her analyst. The scammer has even video chatted multiple times convincing me that I sure was real and that the conversation was authentic.

I've not committed any money or identifiable info at this point, but I'm glad this thread exists because I really was convivence for a time that this was real.
WhatsApp Image 2021-11-02 at 10.38.27 AM.jpeg

Back