• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Worldmarkets AI - anybody has experiences with them?

Asking questions about a company
My brother (under my assistance) has had an account with WM AI Managed Account about one year.

I have several of these type of investments and about 75% fail (experience major DD at some point). This account has been profitable almost identical to their performance on the website. Customer service and withdrawals are speedy as well which is very important to me!

I've also an account with them since March this year.
What you have reported to your brother is good, but I'm afraid this company is going to close soon, because since May we can see mainly in this site: https://fintel.news/tag/worldmarkets/ many complaints about the way they process the deposits...

Kind regards

I am actually a client of them, and so far all good, amazing profits and all, and I was just considering upgrading to Premier when I started reading all these comments, first on Trustpilot, then on fintel.news now here... and just don't know what to think anymore.
It is true that I have had some questions mainly about the Terms and Conditions and the customer service was always very shady in their answer.
I have had 4 deposits and 2 withdrawals so far and no issues. 2 of the deposits were bank transfers , and I was asked to make a transfer to a bank account in Poland. Different bank accounts, as I understand from the fintel site, they are always using different bank accounts.
What I do not like is that I cannot possibly find any records, opinions, tutorials whatever on their AI managed account that would be older than 2019 Dec. Also, there are no records of any kind that this company actually existed before 2019, although their domain was registered in 2003, a bit sceptical about the rewards too.
Some say the structure of the site is very similar to the infamous Blue Trading, I found an old review on YouTube, and indeed, the sites are pretty similar. Here is a link, if u are interested:
I know I should get out, but it is so tempting with the profits they have (that I can actually confirm are true)

Guys, don't be fooled. WorldMarkets have started restricting withdrawals. It was previously processed within one day, later it was once every 30 days, then once every 45 days, now it is once every 75 days. These guys are the smartest scammers i have ever seen in the online trading industry. You can read more about them here: worldmarketsisahugescam.com/worldmarkets-com-review-worlds-1-smartest-fraud-company

Yes,
Guys, don't be fooled. WorldMarkets have started restricting withdrawals. It was previously processed within one day, later it was once every 30 days, then once every 45 days, now it is once every 75 days. These guys are the smartest scammers i have ever seen in the online trading industry. You can read more about them here: worldmarketsisahugescam.com/worldmarkets-com-review-worlds-1-smartest-fraud-company
yes, just look out for the Blue Trading scam.. was done by the same guys. Agreed, probably very smart scammers, but still scammers. We guess Russians, but we do not know.

Bluetrading.com is only registered and bought in 2017, they took 1 year to build it. They are very smart, they removed their i2 traces off wayback machine and also installed robot.text to cloak against robot and people from accessing their data and website so they can disappear the later.

I decided to check and see if WorldMarkets also blocked access to Archive.org (The internet wayback machine). It does. I'm seeing "This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine." here...

https://web.archive.org/web/*/worldmarkets.com

What are the odds that BlueTrading.com, a site suspected of preceding it (iiinvestments) and a site suspected of following it (BlueTrading.com) all excludes themselves?

I suggest clients take screenshots of every page on their website.

Thought I'd update with this video from someone I've been following:

Looks as though the starting signs of an Exit/Ponzi scheme are really showing now.

Back