• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.forex4you.com Is A Huge Scammer ( Huge Spread Issue )

I am having an issue with a company
Wow. Someone who does and doesn't do things based on what I say. Put all your money in an envelope and mail it to Pharaoh, Luxor Penthouse, Las Vegas. ;)

Lol, That`s why I`m suggesting everyone to invite company rep to their particular thread.

i have invited them to join this thread ...

http://prntscr.com/2nkfz9

they told me that they will reply my mail within 2 business days ... but almost 3 days gone ... still not any kinda reply from them ... i am not sure about they will join this thread or not ...

i have invited them to join this thread ...

http://prntscr.com/2nkfz9

they told me that they will reply my mail within 2 business days ... but almost 3 days gone ... still not any kinda reply from them ... i am not sure about they will join this thread or not ...

Finally i got reply from forex4you ...

here is the reply :

Complaints Department

2014/01/29 16:24:52

Dear Dr. Shaila Habib,

Thank you for contacting Forex4you!

Please mind that it is not our obligation to engage in communication outside of Forex4you. Please mind that the responses and explanations provided to you earlier, under our Complaints policy, were final and exhaustive, hence are no longer subject for dispute. If you are unsatisfied with the resolution of your issue we encourage you to direct your complaint to BVI Financial Services Commission for an independent investigation of the matter.

Kind regards,
Forex4you Complaints Departments
complaints@forex4you.com
www.forex4you.com

So now what i will do ?

Sounds like Forex4You doesn't care to explain themselves publicly.

They also seem to want you to file a complaint with th BVI FSC. I think this is a wish you should grant.

You can also file a complaint with www.econsumer.gov

Pharaoh , I have done these 2 things already about a month ago ... nothing happened and no reply from them ... this is getting worse ... i am helpless ... i dont know what to do now ... is there anything that u can do to solve this matter ? i am seeking for your and AsstModerator's favor ... i am in a worst situation ... can't explain that how am i living these days ... so please do something ...

Pharaoh , I have done these 2 things already about a month ago ... nothing happened and no reply from them ... this is getting worse ... i am helpless ... i dont know what to do now ... is there anything that u can do to solve this matter ? i am seeking for your and AsstModerator's favor ... i am in a worst situation ... can't explain that how am i living these days ... so please do something ...

Now Shaila send them one more emails that If they didn't join the discussion here and explain what going on with your case than you will lodge case against them at FPA court.

i have send them another mail ... but im 100% sure that they will not join this thread ... actually they dont care about FPA ... they have got fixed traders and depositors from Asian region and they earn a lot money from theirs money ... forex4you is regulated by BVI FSC which is the worst regulatory service provider ... i have send mail to BVI FSC and e-consumer many days ago ... but no reply from them ... i dont know what im gonna do next :'( .... if Pharaoh or AsstModerator doesnt do something for me then i dont know what can i do or what i have to do in order to get my money back ...

AsstMod is busy trying to keep the FPA online. Multiple functions seem to have failed after the most recent attack on the site.

Send a followup inquiry to their regulator. If there's a phone number try calling the regulator.

Have you filed with eConsumer.gov yet?

AsstMod is busy trying to keep the FPA online. Multiple functions seem to have failed after the most recent attack on the site.

Send a followup inquiry to their regulator. If there's a phone number try calling the regulator.

Have you filed with eConsumer.gov yet?

i have send their regulator a mail about a month ago ... no reply from them ...

i have also filed a case with eConsumer.gov ... no reply from them as well ...

last mail received from forex4you ...

Complaints Department

2014/01/31 14:57:05

Dear Dr. Shaila Habib,

Please be informed that Forex4you has provided you with a detailed answer to your initial inquiry on 29th of November, 2013. The explanations were based on information obtained from our liquidity providers - Boston Technology. Nevertheless, you were unsatisfied with our response and went further to seek assistance/resolution with our liquidity providers directly. Even though upon your initial contact you were advised that we have not referred to Boston Technology for investigation on your issue, you were later confirmed both by Forex4you and Boston Technology that our inquiry, for fact, was made in October 2013, ticket reference number [ref:_00DA0Kga2._500G0HVKjD:ref] prior to our final response on your complaint.

Nevertheless, you disregarded these facts and chose to claim that information provided to you is false, ignoring the fact that both Forex4you (being a licensed entity) and Boston Technologies are reputable companies incapable of such unethical business practices and further attempting to bargain a compensation by threatening to file complaints to our regulator or other institutions. Considering that according to the information provided to you there is no justifiable grounds for us to compensate your account for the losses occurred due to falsely selected trading strategy and disregard of general risk management principles, we see no reason to continue discussions of this matter, especially on other internet resources outside Forex4you.

If you are unsatisfied with the resolution of your issue, you are advised to file your complaint with our Regulator. We are ready to supply them with all information and evidence we have at hand for an independent and final solution. Please note that as part of that investigation we may be providing the requesting authority with communications we hold on your account.

Kind regards,
Forex4you Complaints Departments
complaints@forex4you.com
Forex4you: Online Forex, FX, Commodity and Currency Trading 24/5

actually i dont know what can i do next ? i think that i have lost in my battle ... i will not get my dollars back :'(

Back