www.GolderMarkets.com

phy11icia

Recruit
Sadly, I have a similar case with Golder Markets.

I had sent an email on 3-Jul-2013 to Golder Markets in regards to my account closure. However, no news was updated.
I waited for 12 days, on 15-Jul-2013, I decided to write to them again to ask how long was the process to remittance the

funds back to my Singapore DBS Bank Account. Again, no reply. I wrote to them again on 22-Jul-2013 and they simply replied

that the transaction took 5-7 business days.

On 7-Aug-2013, I told them that I had not received any fund from Golder Markets. I called DBS Bank to check again if there

was any fund received. The answer is unfortunately NO.

In between of 12 - 21 Aug 2013, I tried to get my forex mentor Choo Koon Lip <klchoo@forexasiaacademy.com>
who helped us to open the Golder forex account to email Golder Markets. Again, Golder Markets responded with simple

statement like he is the 3rd party and he should not be knowing the details.

On 23-Aug-2013, Golder Markets finally sent me that remittance information as I had requested on 22-Aug-2013. In the details

which they claimed that they get the information from their bank and the transaction of reference number 10876251283 and was

transferred on 5-Jul-2013 successfully.

I checked DBS Bank again, to my dismay, no fund was received.

I googled around and found that similar complaint was filed against Golder Markets too.

I'm truely convince that Golder Markets is a scam company!

I emailed them that if i did not receive any reply or receive my fund, I would report them to Forex Peace Army. They said

the fund had been released and deducted from their bank account and if i were to report to Forex Peace Army, there is nothing

they could do from there.

I was very disheartened with company like that, when initally I placed my trust to open forex account with them, yet in the

end, this is what I have gotten. My money USD4XXX had gone with the wind.

I beg Forex Peace Army help me to recover this fund for me. I believe justice should be done to Golder Markets.

Should you require any information. Please let me know I will provide as much as possible.

Did you deposit by bank wire?

Ask Golder Markets for a TT copy and other verifiable tracking material. The next time you call DBS, ask to speak to someone in their fraud department, explain what's going on, and given them all the information you have.

Invite GolderMarkets to join this discussion thread and explain where your money is.

Invited Golder Markets Ltd

I just emailed Golder Markets (Singapore time 1445 dtd 02-Sep-2013) to invite in the discussion and at the same time ask for TT Copy and other verifiable tracking material.

Previously, they had given me the information below:

These are the details we can get from our bank on your fund withdrawal:
To Account DBS Bank Singapore / DBSSSGSG / 103612845
Transfer Currency and Amount USD 4,618.00
Transaction Reference 10876251283
Transaction Status Successful

For the remittance details, we sent out the fund from our ANZ bank account:
New Zealand ANZ Account
Bank: ANZ National Bank Limited
Bank Address: Level 1, ANZ Tower, 215-229 Lambton Quay, 6015 Wellington, New Zealand
SWIFT Code: ANZBNZ22
Sender: Golder Markets Ltd.
Sender Account #: 06 0501 4889228 00

I DID NOT RECEIVE any of the said fund. I hope Golder Markets will join in and give me an favourable answer.

My objective is very simple, just to get my money back.

Did you deposit by bank wire?

Ask Golder Markets for a TT copy and other verifiable tracking material. The next time you call DBS, ask to speak to someone in their fraud department, explain what's going on, and given them all the information you have.

Invite GolderMarkets to join this discussion thread and explain where your money is.

Get back in touch with your bank. Give them all that tracking info and ask them if the tracking numbers look real or not.

I just called DBS Bank, they couldn't tell if the tracking reference number is real or not, but the officer mentioned that I could request for a hardcopy of TT Copy from Golder Markets.

Since I sent an email request to Golder Markets for any TT copy (hardcopy) or verifiable tracking material yesterday, I hope they could reply me with that.

Get back in touch with your bank. Give them all that tracking info and ask them if the tracking numbers look real or not.

After two days, Golder Markets is still not respond to my request and give me any TT copy or verifiable tracking material.

I truly believe they are all out to scam investors money!

Investors please be careful with Golder Markets!

Hi Sergeant
Golder Markets has never replied since the day I filed on FPA Forum.
And I have given them ample of time for them to response yet no reply.
Guess they are all out to scam investors money.
I would appreciate if you could advise what are the ways to take actions against Golder Markets.

Back