• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Mr Diogo
Please do send me the link it will take time to come back with you about the facebook link i do not have one,now look Mr Diogo you really impressd my you are the only one who came forward ,your arguments weree more than convincing,and i learn to like you,now i think it is fair enough if she will send all those posts to check if they are autentic,my dout from the copy of the conversation you two had if they are true or partly true,as Mrs Santos that was not her point ,is about the agrement you had with Mr Carlos if that is true it does not look good at all and logicly it will show an agrement between you two,and the conclusion is that there is an agrement in case of lost.
[20/02/2013 19:38:57] Diogo / Binary Options: 16/14
[20/02/2013 19:39:09] Diogo / Binary Options: I'll have to give 4000 pro carlos
[20/02/2013 19:39:12] Diogo / Binary Options:'ll be only 11
[20/02/2013 19:39:16] Diogo / Binary Options: vc and with 14
[20/02/2013 19:39:41] Raimunda Maria Santos Alves: I did not understand more after I see that you were just taking my capital as the value of the credit card
[20/02/2013 19:39:55] Raimunda Maria Alves Santos: and it was so

With all respect to Mrs Santos she could not see that and she does not sound sufisticated enough to add such a thing,also from this converstion she does not look good she comes out gridy to a person that till that moment made her lots of money,,tallking one buisnes man to the other Mr Diogo as one leard to see pepole charecter and this skil is growing with expirence.I understand Mrs Santos problem to express herself in english as she uses googletranslate
I leave it to Pharoa in this thread to conclude is opinion and that will influnce mine, i asure you Mr Diogo that we all here will be fair and resnobale,especily and hopley as this thread is comeing to its end.
Best regards may God revile us the truth and justice will be done
Ali.F

This thread is getting boring, Mr. Diego & Ms. Santos, please stop posting the same stuff again and again, you guys keep saying "I can prove it, I have documents" etc.. So prove it and stop saying that!!!

Dear Mr. Pharaoh,
I have xerox all these information has been forwarded
I have a complaint at the police station here in Brazil against
these two scammers and iOption
if Mr. require copies just send your email for me to attach
I get disappointed as the Sr may fall in the conversation of the two thieves
Notice for Mr José Carlos disfaçado in José Marta I'm not old nor sclerotic and still not giving up the battle
He thought it would be easy to steal a woman without much experience in the market but was wrong not only
I signed on iOption as Forex and also try to learn
to be a great investor
Age and gender does not matter when God give us life and health and that I have to spare
I'm going back to ask iOption idenização by moral and material damages because that functionary your "snake" continues abusing me.
he is so clumsy that affects people so unpleasant and pointless
Was that why he robbed me found me an old sclerotic?
I will send to forum the email that the representative iOption sent me stating that "now" they changed the password to my account iOption leaving very easy input Sr.Carlos to change and put things as he thought best
including "creating" new operations that did not exist
I believe that I can not send all the documents recorded if you do not have an email I can forward it
thank you

Dear Ms.Santos,
Thank you for responding to my request. I am going to review your account from the day byou joined us, and once I have conducted my review, I will contact you again. I understand that you have not been given access to your account, so as a sign of good faith on my part, I have reset your password - it is now 123456. You can log in again if you wish.
I shall be in touch again in the near future.
Kind regards

This thread is getting boring, Mr. Diego & Ms. Santos, please stop posting the same stuff again and again, you guys keep saying "I can prove it, I have documents" etc.. So prove it and stop saying that!!!

Dears Mr. binarydaily and Mr. Ali Marub,

I agree, Mr. Binarydaily, This thread is getting boring. I want to send all documents and proofs via e-mail, with attached files. I'm just waiting the mail adress of Mr. Moderator to send all and stop with this false theather, with this false freak show!

For now, Unfortunely i have to reply to all absurds and lies above, repeating things that i wrote in the past.
Unfortunely, Mrs. Raimunda is posting at this serious forum a lot of Lies.
Please proof, Mr. Raimunda.
Create false historys and false chats is easy, and for you more, that you have a good imagination.
I Can testify that Mrs. Raimunda wrote a lot of lies, false acusations, false conversations using my name.
Mrs. Raimunda, please pay my 50% of the USD$2034,25 profits, and please stop with this false theather, with this false freak show!

Mr. Ali, you are a very inteligent person. Why you trust in every word that this old woman write?
She lies, she changes / create chat conversations that never had been.
I don't have to give anything to anyone from iOption.
I'm not part of the iOption fan club.
I just write the true, I sent a lot of clients to iOption, and the clients are happy. They receice a good service.
Please let's take the proportions, and please let's think about her false acusations. Please ask proofs of everthing.
She can't proof, cus is LIE!
I can proof everything. Give the moderetor's e-mail, and I will send him a lot of documents, and everything will be clear.

About Mr. Carlos: How does the his person fit into this puzzle?
Mrs. Raimunda didn't reach any profits trading alone, and she was willing about leave iOption. So he gave her my contacts and asked me to check if i can help her to reach some profits, and to stay at iOption. This is his work: Retention, to keep the clients (happy) in the company. So, he gave to Mrs. Raimunda my e-mail and my skype, and Mrs. Raimunda contacted me and dealed directly with me (a private deal).

The both (no iOption and no Mr. Carlos) don't have any part in this deal. It was a deal just between me and Mrs. Raimunda, 50% of the profits for me and 50% profits to Mrs. Raimunda. The interess of Mr. Carlos was just to retein the client in iOption, at the time that Mrs. Raimunda was willing to leave this company, cus she didn't reach any profits alone. He just made his work: Retention of clients in his company. And he made it good, cus before that she didn't reach any profits. After that she did reach 100% profits.
Mr. Carlos did help her to reach USD$2034.25 profits (100% in 5 weeks), what is realy great! Instead blessing him with a good "THANK YOU, MR. CARLOS"... She ofends us with Injury, Defamation and Slander.

Thank you very much

Best Regards,

Diogo Carvalho

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Pharaoh,
I get disappointed as the Sr may fall in the conversation of the two thieves
Notice for Mr José Carlos disfaçado in José Marta I'm not old nor sclerotic and still not giving up the battle
He thought it would be easy to steal a woman without much experience in the market but was wrong not only
I signed on iOption as Forex and also try to learn
to be a great investor
Age and gender does not matter when God give us life and health and that I have to spare
I'm going back to ask iOption idenização by moral and material damages because that functionary your "snake" continues abusing me.
he is so clumsy that affects people so unpleasant and pointless
Was that why he robbed me found me an old sclerotic?
I will send to forum the email that the representative iOption sent me stating that "now" they changed the password to my account iOption leaving very easy input Sr.Carlos to change and put things as he thought best
including "creating" new operations that did not exist

The only one that is braking the law and making crimes are you, Mrs. Raimunda. The law in Brazil is very clear about those crimes: Article 138 (Slander), 139 (Defamation), 140 (Injury)

Slander
Article 138 - slander someone, charging him falsely fact defined as a crime:
Penalty - detention of six (six) months to two (2) years and a fine.

Defamation
Article 139 - defame someone, charging him indeed offensive to its reputation:
Penalty - detention of 3 (three) months to 1 (one) year and a fine.

Injury
Article 140 - Revile someone, offending his dignity or decorum
Penalty - detention of 1 (one) to six (6) months or a fine.

Calúnia
Art. 138 - Caluniar alguém, imputando-lhe falsamente fato definido como crime:
Pena - detenção, de seis (seis) meses a 2 (dois) anos, e multa.

Difamação
Art. 139 - Difamar alguém, imputando-lhe fato ofensivo à sua reputação:
Pena - detenção, de 3 (três) meses a 1 (um) ano, e multa.

Injúria
Art. 140 - Injuriar alguém, ofendendo-lhe a dignidade ou o decoro:
Pena - detenção, de 1 (um) a 6 (seis) meses, ou multa.

As you see, you can pay a high price with all those false stories, with all those Injury, Defamation and Slander. Penalty - detention of six (six) months to two (2) years.

Thank you very much for your help Mr. Ali, Mr. Pharaoh, Mr. Moderator and Mr. binarydaily. Good bless you and I hope that we are next to the end of this "false freak show".

Best Regards,

Diogo Carvalho

Last edited:
I am telling the truth i am not hiding anything i will be happy to send the original document to Pharaoh and show you exactly how Mr Diogo without no shame with the help of Mr Carlos they lie..

You are a cynical liar and thankfully I took photocopies of everything and made ​​a criminal complaint against you and your accomplice
as scammers

I suggest that all sides start attaching evidence that supports their case. If raimmaria can show that the OK Pay account was created without her direct involvement and was attached to her option account without her consent, then the AML breach alone would probably be a reportable criminal offense across a number of jurisdictions.

I also suggest that Mr. Carlos step up and say something, since he's deeply involved.

I'd also like the iOption's representative to come back and explain why this broker doesn't use simple LPOAs. These are for the protection of all parties involved in account management. The very fact that it was possible for an iOption IB to take control of a client account without one is more than enough to make me warn people to never open an account with iOption.com

Dears Mr. Ali, Mr. Pharaoh, Mr. Moderator and Mr. binarydaily,

Thank you very much for your help.

I need an e-mail adress of FPA to send all proofs and to put averething clear.

I repeat:
1) OK Pay account was created with Raimunda's direct involvement and REALLY NOT was attached to her option account.
OKPAY account was an ideia to make a larger withdrawal, and was opened with her direct involvement (and not was linked to raimmarie's iOption's account). But this account was not used in the end, cus for a 4034.00 withdrawal Raimunda's skrill account was enough. I repeat: This OKPay account was opened with her direct involvement and help to verify this account (Just helped her, cus was a little bit dificult for her to make it alone). Also I think that is no so relevant, at the time that this account never had been used, and also this OKPAY account never had been linked to raimmarie's iOption's account.

2) Mr. Carlos is not involved in this case. He just helped Mr. Raimunda and gave my e-mail and my skype. THAT'S ALL HIS INVOLVMENT. All the rest are a COMPLETE FALSE STORIE from the big "imagination" of Mr. Raimunda, that also CREATED and CHANGED chats with my name.
Mrs. Raimunda didn't reach any profits trading alone, and she was willing about leave iOption. So he gave her my contacts and asked me to check if i can help her to reach some profits, and to stay at iOption. This is his work: Retention, to keep the clients (happy) in the company. So, he gave to Mrs. Raimunda my e-mail and my skype, and Mrs. Raimunda contacted me and dealed directly with me (a private deal).
The both (no iOption and no Mr. Carlos) don't have any part in this deal. It was a deal just between me and Mrs. Raimunda, 50% of the profits for me and 50% profits to Mrs. Raimunda. The interess of Mr. Carlos was just to retein the client in iOption, at the time that Mrs. Raimunda was willing to leave this company, cus she didn't reach any profits alone. He just made his work: Retention of clients in his company. And he made it good, cus before that she didn't reach any profits. After that she did reach 100% profits.

3) I'm willing about a criminal complaint against Mr. Raimunda at brazilians courts, article 138 (Slander), 139 (Defamation), 140 (Injury), cus I see that is very dificult to put the case clear here. Unfortunely she can write here all false stories without any proof. Why you beleive? Pleae check proofs and see that it's 100% false.

Thank you very much for your help Mr. Ali, Mr. Pharaoh, Mr. Moderator and Mr. binarydaily. Good bless you and I hope that we are next to the end of this "false freak show".

Best Regards,

Diogo Carvalho

Last edited:
Back