• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
Our account Manager Carlos Goncalves introduced Snr. Diogo to you, and that in hind site, was inappropriate. We do not offer a managed client account facility. It is not within our Terms and Conditions of trading. The arrangement that you had with Snr. Diogo was one between yourselves and did not involve iOption in any way. Neither Snr. Goncalves, nor Snr. Diogo were paid or received payment or commission on your traded account.
From the Skype transcript you posted on FPA, Snr Diogo admitted to you that he over traded and should have been more careful. The acts of your agent are not the acts of iOption.
In conclusion iOption are sorry that you had this unfortunate experience, and still despite that, you were able to receive 100% return on your original investment. We are confident that our actions never compromised the integrity of your account.

By any regulated apointing a third party in order to trade is not allowed they admite that act in the mail meaning they are aware ,still it happend and Ioption still employes Carlos and Diogo
secondly by not takeing any drastic steps in the subject do you agree that appointing third party with out any legeal agrement is bad enough here is the crime ,doing nothing only a declarition of a cover up here is the guilt.plus the israeli ip in the spamming in this thred also recently ,what can they say about that "we can not control our workers" so if they can not control there worker in this what else can't they control?

Now when Diogo was asked why he was apointed he answerd he done it before and he is expirence trader,which is oporation show he is not how many time did they did it before it came to our knowlege how many Mrs Santos are there? being caught once does not cover or clean the doing from before

what about the point that for four mounth he did not ask his half from the gain why?
As ioption representive wrote she got one hundred percent profit showes it is silence money and good enough as one evedince to show the connection betwen ioption and the doing of its workers[/QUOTE]

I do believe that iOption deserves a warning on it's page for allowing 3rd party trading in the absence of an LPOA. That is dangerous, both the the trader and the account manager. iOption also deserves a warning since it appears that they haven't yet cancelled any financial arrangements they have with Diogo and Carlos in spite of all the issues that have been caused.

So there is a case against them. They were not innocent and this is very clear.

For me iOption is as guilty as their employees
corrupt
Should indeed be panalisada idenização and moral damages she continues to keep its employees even after
to know all existing corruption there.
Apparently it's as if nothing had happened you give yourself a happy to receive your invested capital doubled and what you lost was not for you
I find it very comfortable for iOption wash their hands and pass a sponge as if nothing had happened
There is a way to take it to the courts? or even halt
conservation online?because she is lying after creating other names
and his record is not where he says, where is the organ controller of scammers?

Who is behind Mr Diogo is the employee iOption Carlos Gonçalves and was Mr. Leonardo who allowed it to appear in the forum to spread as much manure
I have no doubt that iOption is so involved with this flock of scammers and she is colluding with them

That is another point the spamming started before Mr diogo said he is Mr diogo and started to spam as Diogo how did it heard about us if it is not for ioption,as it gave it blessing to the spamming
Another point to consifere for only being an Ib is the conversation where Diogo as to pay 4000 usd to Carlos

And coome on they still work for ioption cause ioption is ok with that ,showes how far from being inocent ioption is ,and that ioption is nothing but a scam,after all was done to do nothing about it

raaiimm made crimes Procura-se.JPGProcura-se.JPG

Back