• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
ioption new name 1.JPGioption new name 2.JPG

i didn't even gave them my full name or any details, this people call me and ask me to deposit more amount to trade and they promise that all the pending money from ioption will be credited to my new account of xpertsmarket. They now all the employees of ioption, the sound is same but the name is different.

Tell them you want to see your iOption money in your xpertsmarket account, then want to test the new company's withdrawal procedure before you deposit piles of money and invite dozens of rich friends to open accounts.

Then take your money and run.

Great, can FPA take any action on xpertsmarket ? If you investigate the whole team is same with different name.

Pharaoh as you told me that any scammers can rename their company label. This is the proof for ioption can FPA take any action on them......

iOption doesn't have a Scam Finding, yet. Dig up and post any additional evidence linking them to this new name.

Pharaoh i found the name of ceo and the person in charge for finance and sales Semi Vahap and guy leader. I will forward the details to FSA and all financial authorities, if any help from FPA to expose this two persons please let me know. I will soon the evidence that other scam from ioption in the name of xpertmarket - Xpertmarket

check this

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/guy-leder/85/b72/427

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/guy-leder/85/b72/427

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back