XM Broker Scam My Profit

mhaffar85

Recruit
This Is Mohamed Al-Haffar ,, i opened account with XM Broker ( XM (XM.COM) | Forex Broker offering Forex, CFD's, and Futures ) , My Account Number 11178746

i made profit 72 USD During My Trading ,, i Requested the Withdrawal of My Profit ,, but they Reject my Request And they Don't want to send me My Profit ,,, So , Please, Be Aware From this Broker ,,They are market Maker ...

This Is the replaying from XM Side :

----------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Alhaffar,

Following a thorough investigation of your trading account(s) by our Compliance Department, we hereby would like to inform you that, based on a detailed review of the trading activity in your account(s), we have concluded that the transactions carried out in your account(s) on 01.08.2014 were aimed at exploiting price latency arbitrage opportunities on our Company’s trading platform and at taking advantage of the internet delays which do not reflect the market rates at the time your trades were executed.

Pursuant to Clauses 53.2 and 53.3 of the Company’s Terms and Conditions, to which you agreed when you opened your account(s) with our Company, we are, therefore, entitled, under these circumstances, to revoke the transactions initiated in your account(s), insofar as they relied on such price latency arbitrage opportunities and make the necessary and corresponding corrections and adjustments in your account(s) at our Company’s sole discretion. Accordingly, you will not be compensated for the profit of USD 72.90 resulting from the transactions in your account(s) that we have determined as resulting from the above-mentioned price latency arbitrage opportunities, since the transactions in your account(s) that gave rise to such profits are revoked/cancelled and any profits initially shown in your account(s) as a result of such transactions can, therefore, not be considered as legitimately made on your behalf.

Accordingly in line with the foregoing, we hereby regret to have to inform you that, pursuant to Clauses 53.2 and 53.3 of the Company’s Terms and Conditions, transaction(s) no. #18418351 initiated in your account(s) with our Company on 01.08.2014 , which relied on price latency arbitrage opportunities are definitely revoked/cancelled;

This letter is official. It speaks for itself that it is sent to you without prejudice to any rights and/or remedies our Company may have in relation to this matter, now or in the future.

Sincerely,

XM Team
Middle Office

--------------------------------------

,,,,, Please, I am asking XM to return My Profits ...

i attached screenshot of My MT4 Trading .,, order Number 18418351

Thanks

Attachments

• Xmscam.jpg
    Xmscam.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 26
i start a case 1-2years ago about XM scam, you all dont use google search to verify the broker so just leave it now.

PS: my 7k USD still havent claim back

Yes ,,, Sir ,, i agree with You ,,, All Brokers offer Bouns Definitively,, they are Scam ,,

i made a Complain to CySEC for XM & Still waiting for a Response ,,,

i just want anybody from XM to Replay me Here if they are right to take my profit

i will publish them in Arabic Fourm As well

Send an invitation to all the addresses you have for XM. Ask them to please join this thread.

Contact them , i m sure that they will reply here , just for information i m a client with them and they never cut any profits from me , also there withdraw is fast , i hope that you can resolve this problem amicably .

Dear mhaffar85,

We greatly appreciate your choice to trade at XM.COM, as well as your partnership cooperation with us, which we envisage to be mutually beneficial in the long run. As a leading financial services provider, it is in our best interest to provide high-quality services to our clients’ satisfaction and also ensure that these services are in line with our ethical and business principles.

After a thorough investigation of the order no. 18418351, we have concluded that there was an error in execution of this trade that resulted in execution at stale/off-market prices. Please note that the EURUSD price of 1.34000 was not quoted during the period from 15:30:00 to 15:31:00. The correct market price at the time of execution (15:30:04 on 01.08.2014) was 1.34279 and this is the price that your should have been executed at.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding.

Your faithfully,
Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)

Hello Andery

Thank you For Your Replay ,, i know the XM is Fastest withdrawal Broker from my Experience with XM,

But ,, Also ,, they should take care about the Trading Executions, Because , No Anybody Can Accept their Answer , My Trading Price Position

was 1.34000 on My Platform when i putted the BUY EUR/USD order , After That , as they told me ,, Sorry ,, the Market Price was 1.34279 Not 1.34000

as they STP Broker ,,, the Execution should not have this Problem .

Please ,,, Andery ,,, Can you Explain me Why the Market Price was 1.34279 And My Order MT4 Price 1.34000.

Thank you For your Coming

Regards ,,,

Back