• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XM trading is deposit not credited

I am having an issue with a company

Jf123

Recruit
XM Trading is scammer . Please alert!!

I have transferred 10k fund into the account that directed by XM . After I successfully transferred , they will say that they didn’t receive the fund and the account that your deposit is not belongs by them even I have all the proof of bank statement transferred . They will create so many fake accounts and direct you to deposit into the fake accounts with no responsibility. I have been waiting for the contact agent to response for 1 month , but they will keep asking you to wait and joking you. I have all the evidence with relevant information , scammer XM reply my doubts.

Attachments

• CD87C4D7-59F6-478C-8C04-70303DC19AC6.png
    CD87C4D7-59F6-478C-8C04-70303DC19AC6.png
    991.4 KB · Views: 9
  • AEA9DE5A-A473-40F7-BCC3-EE2821A72E65.png
    AEA9DE5A-A473-40F7-BCC3-EE2821A72E65.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
XM Trading is scammer . Please alert!!

I have transferred 10k fund into the account that directed by XM . After I successfully transferred , they will say that they didn’t receive the fund and the account that your deposit is not belongs by them even I have all the proof of bank statement transferred . They will create so many fake accounts and direct you to deposit into the fake accounts with no responsibility. I have been waiting for the contact agent to response for 1 month , but they will keep asking you to wait and joking you. I have all the evidence with relevant information , scammer XM reply my doubts.
Few questions for you.

Did you transfer the funds to XM associated account?

Did somebody ask you to transfer funds to his account by claiming from official XM employee?

Did you send the bank receipt to the XM support via email?

I transfer to the account that XM system directed, when I pressed the bank transfer in XM app , they directly me to an account , they always use different account to accept fund. I have sent the bank receipt with successful ‘word’ to XM , but they keep asking me to wait and I have been waiting for 1 month+ , then they replied me said this was not their payment system . But they are the one who have so many fake accounts and direct client to transfer to the account and they pay no responsibilities on that if anything happens.

I transfer to the account that XM system directed, when I pressed the bank transfer in XM app , they directly me to an account , they always use different account to accept fund. I have sent the bank receipt with successful ‘word’ to XM , but they keep asking me to wait and I have been waiting for 1 month+ , then they replied me said this was not their payment system . But they are the one who have so many fake accounts and direct client to transfer to the account and they pay no responsibilities on that if anything happens.
If the system redirected the payment's gateway with the bank accounts then it's must be associated with the company.

Can you please share the email reply with us regarding the same from company?

This is the email reply from XM

Dear Valued Client,

We thank you for choosing XM as your trusted broker.

We understand your frustration and we are trying on our best abilities to resolve this matter as soon as possible. Please clarify with us how the deposit made using CIMB is made because as per our payment processor, the bank account did not belong to them. If you have account on different broker kindly also check if you have mistakenly making payment to their account instead of your XM account.

Please also clarify with us how the deposit is made whether you made a request in Member Area before making the payment or you made the payment directly to the bank account with requesting deposit in Member Area.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wishing you a great day and successful trading!

Kind Regards,

This is the email reply from XM

Dear Valued Client,

We thank you for choosing XM as your trusted broker.

We understand your frustration and we are trying on our best abilities to resolve this matter as soon as possible. Please clarify with us how the deposit made using CIMB is made because as per our payment processor, the bank account did not belong to them. If you have account on different broker kindly also check if you have mistakenly making payment to their account instead of your XM account.

Please also clarify with us how the deposit is made whether you made a request in Member Area before making the payment or you made the payment directly to the bank account with requesting deposit in Member Area.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wishing you a great day and successful trading!

Kind Regards,
And you did the reply, what about after you made the reply?

They keep telling me to wait for 1 months and said my fund is safe and no worries , but after that they don’t admit the fund after 1 month , even I have sent all the bank slip to them , they are just trying to scam me , and the contact agent and email reply is totally useless

And you did the reply, what about after you made the reply?
They said they will call me within 24hours and double check for me , but I have waited 48 hours still not receive their call.

And I claim they try to scam me , because it’s already 1 month

Back