• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XM trading is deposit not credited

I am having an issue with a company
Try to follow the deposit procedure again (at least thrice) and this time record the screen and see if you get the same as you did before.

Also, open a private conversation with me and send me the actual bank receipt there without removing anything.
I tried a few times , but everytime the account is different

Record and send this to them also. and see what they say about it.
Actually I talk to them so many times already(at least 30 times , I provide with all relevant documents, but they keep quibble and saying that this account was not under them

Actually I talk to them so many times already(at least 30 times , I provide with all relevant documents, but they keep quibble and saying that this account was not under them
I am talking about record the proof that they have different accounts every time.

Okay , I try to send them the proof. But I think they will still saying the same thing and try to escape from this

my bank unable to that , they want me to report to the police
Bro, record it for future reference, send one last email to XM with those recordings and tell them, that every time you try to make a deposit your portal is displaying different accounts, and you have no choice but to report the case to the police.

XM Trading is scammer . Please alert!!

I have transferred 10k fund into the account that directed by XM . After I successfully transferred , they will say that they didn’t receive the fund and the account that your deposit is not belongs by them even I have all the proof of bank statement transferred . They will create so many fake accounts and direct you to deposit into the fake accounts with no responsibility. I have been waiting for the contact agent to response for 1 month , but they will keep asking you to wait and joking you. I have all the evidence with relevant information , scammer XM reply my doubts.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It sounds frustrating.

Back