Youtradefx.com Payout Problems

Dear readers,

these are the kind of difamatory messages to which I must reply, specially for being targeted at someone to whom I owe nothing but gratitude.

I was in Youtradefx for about 3 months. More often than "quite trading" would require, inexplicable "anomalies" distorted my trading experience. Perhaps many of you traders are familiar with practices such as platform freezing out, spread going wider, stop-loss not triggering, system logging you off, etc., which is, let me say, a common disease throughout an industry in decadence. Most traders "tolerate" such situations when they dont become abusive (I mean reiterative).

What started as an "un-frequent" problem, quickly became a permanent burden after 3 or 4 weeks of trading with YTFX. At some point, I had to contact "dealing room" on daily basis, finding no better answer than "we have taken note of your complaint and will come back to you as soon as possible". They never did, of course. After calling so often, an aweful lady from dealing room explicitly told me that there was nothing they could do and asked me to stop calling them. I lost many trades because of that. Well, I guess we all agree that YTFX is not a serious broker and that customer support is nothing but a "painful" experience.

Where was Mrs. Steker during all this time? I have no doubt that she always on my side, representing my interests. How do I know that? Simple, after making me refunded on a couple of occasions, it was Mrs. Steker who advised me to leave the company because her hands were tight up and there was nothing more she could do. I fully understood her because she could not afford to lose her job (nobody with a family would).

Next battled was when I wanted to withdraw my money. YTFX tried to lock me up on grounds that i had taken a bonus. Let me brieflt explain you something. I did take a bonus, but it was a "progressive" one, meaning that after reaching a certain volume, I was supposed to recieve a lower amount of cash (than if I had taken the full-bonus), so that I could leave the company whenever I decided to.

Again, I have no doubts that it was due to Mrs. Steker´s diligency that I recovered the remainings of my money.

Finally, I would like to comment on the allegation that Mrs. Steker decieved her male clients with her "russian skills".
Beyond the ethical implications involved in disqualifying another human being for their race, nationality, appearance, I can assure you that Mrs. Steker never exposed an indecent behavior to me. She was friendly, of course, but being friendly was part of her job and not a "russian" thing!

To summ up, I fully opposed to the destructive comments that have been written in this forum about Mrs. Steker. She is the only reason why YTFX didnt steal my money! She was a serious, respectful and supportive lady. My best guess is that she quit her job at YTFX because of her high moralty and ethics. Despite of what YTFX can say (that she was fired), the only "sin" of Mrs. Steker was not letting herself be part of a corrupted broker by caring about her clients!

Permitame recordarle aquellos que manejen el habla catellana, que la difamacion es un delito tipificado en casi todos los modelos penales del mundo. Descalificar a los demas por razones sexistan or racistas es despreciable y cobarde. La Sra. Steker es una gran persona, de altisimo calado etico y comprometida con su trabajo y sus clientes.

If you have questions, please add me in skype at "hotbinarytrader".

Best,
Jorge Fierro

YTFX has a rep here in FPA I hope he has some good answers. Although he decides to show up at his convenience...

Dear Sir ,

Sorry that you have not responded to the forum, and did not ever notice that there was a message that came to me . Today I've seen today and answer .

It seems that you have not understood the background of this issue, which affects many people , a millionaire fraud, to not discuss nights costumes , wigs and Russian women.

As you are reading in the forum, nosotrs we have been harmed by fraud Youtraderfx at the time they did not want the money back .

That you , Ms. Gordeeva has helped. I am happy for you . But other 5000 Youtraderfx clients who have been defrauded by Youtrader have not had the same luck like you.

Half of my writing, refers to important information that you do not mention in reply , and that is the basis of the matter we discussed. You only respond to what I have written on the use of Russian women in business . And this is true as a mountain.

In the second part of the paper is divided into two parts. I think you may have some intelligence to differentiate .

a) I say that Ms. Gordeeva used wig and evening gown at work. At least that's what it looked on the picture she had in Skype.

b ) He said that in Russia , it is customary to put women dressed in sexy business departments , which in Europe can be described as dubious .

Point B is not an attempt to blame racism or anything Ms. Gordeeva . Only I have written which is a common practice in RUSSIA. And this is true as a mountain. And I know from experience, because as I wrote above , I live and work in Moscow too. And it's not my fault that elderly women , or mother of any child , receive a surprise to see a woman with that image. Possibly a mother does not want her child does not have a girlfriend as well . Only by reputation is demonstrated .

Thankfully , Mrs. Yulia Gordeeva photo snipe off the wig and evening gown a few days to write in the forum.

Another important issue , which corresponds to Youtraderfx fraud is that the operations performed Youtraderfx entan not in the financial market . Because long before losing the license, they offered them to customer accounts demos they used not only for practices. Also for live accounts . I mean, if you were operating in the markets and lost in Forex or other market transactions are not entered into the markets. And if you win, the money was in the account of another client . The 95% of traders lose , YouTradeFX business , is not in the spread. It is the money he returned to the client , and the money lost in the game with the Metatrader 4 platform.

During this time , Yulia Gordeeva was working on Youtraderfx in Germany and announced that she would be the CEO of Youtraderfx in Russia.
In it time Yulia help return the money Youtraderfx, but she was working when Youtraderfx play with simulation the money with money account. Maybe she recive the money for his work from this scam situation.

It is very possible that she will be cited in the lawsuit against Youtraderfx .

Regards

YoutradeFX Scam

Some people have recovered money YoutradeFX . But doing this is complicated if one person calls . Better than groups of friends, or who have made trading lolegas through YouTradeFX together and are claiming the money believe fraud . States , there is more force. It is not advisable to go alone. They now do not pay attention to customers that demand . They are acting as a rogue outlaw . And in Israel they have a haven for fraud activities they are doing. They are not fulfilling the agreements basdes contracts with customers.

Next Monday will begin a joint complaint from customers . I hope to resolve soon, and they get their money .
YoutradeFX headquarters is in Israel , yes. In some European cities , you only have representatives . Some representatives have left YoutradeFX eg Ruben Marcos and Yulia Gordeeva. Our lawyer is working in it (lawyer@fff.org.ru). He can help you.

I saw in some other posts where they are paying off some of their clients if you got money there keep trying

are you youtradefx employee ??
you write a thread only in youtradefx cases

What he posted is true, so thre's no reason to attack him. If it's said "YouTradeFx is paying everyone promptly", that would have been a lie and a valid reason to suspect him.

Back