Youtradefx scam india office closed

YTFX duped all my money,closed its offices in india,account managers do no pick up phone calls.Please help me

YTFX duped all my money,closed its offices in india,account managers do no pick up phone calls.Please help me and let me know how we can solve this problem.

I to get my money back.ytfx closed all operations,offices and my account is disabled.Withdrwal is not made yet.$748 is with them.account managers dont pick calls.

Please help me,i have already made a loss of $400 + and now when i made some profit they are backstabbing all of us.I have opened my case with Forex peace army as well but i personally request you to help me and guide in whatever way you can

i am coming out with a new step of action from the next week...all will know once these steps are taken.
I am sure the steps i am going to take, will surely help the youtradefx victims.
Youtradefx get ready to pay the victims or prepare yourself to run out the business.
Be updated to this thread.
Let's put them in jail.

i am coming out with a new step of action from the next week...all will know once these steps are taken.
I am sure the steps i am going to take, will surely help the youtradefx victims.
Youtradefx get ready to pay the victims or prepare yourself to run out the business.
Be updated to this thread.
Let's put them in jail.
i wish share all victims those steps soon

Back