Zoomtrader - fraudulent practices - SCAM

Dear Jane,
it is very nice to communicate here on this forum.
But may I ask you also for a standard communication between client and company also by e mail, please?
I sent very transparent, all my evidences I have, together with history of communication - original is in Slovak languague, I am a Slovak one, so I understand perfect to my mother languague, I don´t need translation - and that is also a reason I know I am correct. Are you sure your translation and understanding of all details is correct?
But back to our problem - may you also show to us all evidences you have, just for justification of your arguments,please? I did it ...
Because without this, you are just repeating and repeating the same words, without any facts.
Best regards
Pavol

Hi,
I want just inform you about situation. I sent to them a compromise proposal for agreement. I had only 2 conditions. I didn´t agree with the amount of paied money to me and also I asked for transferring my money to my account as a first step and after I will confirm our agreement on all web pages , they asked for.
They didn´t acccept any of this my conditions and just repeated their position , to pay me less than 50% of my money I had on account and I have to - before I get money to my account - publish our agreement on web pages . And they sent also in attachment a detailed list of transactions, bonuses and trading history.. The same as I analysed in my documents. And again, their calculation of "bonuses" -also from their own document shows, I am right. Nobody from them really analysed a structure of this "bonuses".. I sent before very detaily evidences - "bonus" by "bonus"- also with complete communication or without..-how they played with this tool. But I can use now this official list of bonuses, which they sent to me as a really strong support of my arguments, showing "mistakes" they did in case of "bonuses" calculation. Pavol

Dear Pavol,

I am not sure if you lie on purpose or if you just don't get it. The fact that we keep repeating the same is simply because you keep also repeating the same. Also I don't get why you send your proposals via email and once we react to it, you just put it on the forum.

You are trying to say that we did "mistake" and that you have "evidence" - but you don't. The evidence is on our side and it has been provided to you.

We have made a calculation for you - trade by trade, also with the calculation of how your balance was changing and you can see on your own that you lost your money. We respect privacy of our clients and therefore I am not able to post the calculation here. There is obvious reason why you don't put the calculation here on your own.

So once again, here are the facts:

1) You lost almost all your money (less than 200 is your current balance).
2) We offered almost 50 % of your lost to give you back as we really appreciate our VIP clients. We have given up ALL our margin.
3) You don't react to the offer and instead of that you just keep spreading facts that are not truth about our company.

Show me the broker who will give you back 50 % of your money just because of the fact we appreciate our customers and we are trying to help. So far it seems to us that you don't want to get the money but just are just trying to harm our company.

Let's move forward and please stop repeating the same.

Best,
Jane

In this case its obvious you lose you don't know how to trade it seems and wish to blame the broker for this. Never accept any bonus in any way shape or form from any of these Israeli based brokers unless you know how to trade the rollover amount with a formula of money management and #1 positive expectancy in your trading to grow the balance.

"NEVER LISTEN TO TELEMARKETERS THAT CALL YOU ALL THEY WANT IS YOU TO DEPOSIT"

Pavol, if Jane sends you a trade-by-trade breakdown of what she says happened in your account, will you agree to post it? You can also post your own calculations so we can see them side-by-side.

Jane, can you please send the information to Pavol. Maybe send it in a couple of formats (jpg image, xls, etc).

Dear Jane,

many thanks for your recommendation and explanation, especially a part :"Let's move forward and please stop repeating the same."
I just want to have one comment only. If the facts and evidences I have are so clear, I have only to repeat again and again this facts, especially if they are in written form.
SO , I hope, you will not "calculate" this my message as a "bad review" about Zoomtrader. And I don´t want any other misunderstanding.This really I want to do....

Br
Pavol

Dear Pavol, I am afraid I am not getting what you mean.

Update for the FPA community here: We closed a deal with Pavol and he accepted our offer and we sent him more than 8000 EUR. Pavol signed a contract with us saying that he agrees that by that his account is closed and he will not speak in a bad way about our company.

Thank you all for co-operation!

Best,
Jane

I sincerely hope this agreement permits Pavol to come here, confirm that he's received the money, and honestly tell us whether or not he feels the agreement was fair.

If not, I might not be the only one worried that Pavol was told "8k or nothing and sign a gag order so no one will know what really happened!"

Lets wait 2 more days for his reply after that we can request Mod to send one email to povel regarding Rep`s reply and ask him to come here and explain.

Dear Jane,

as I wrote you, only your position was 8K or nothing.. You know better than me, this "agreement" is not according law, especially EU law, what you wrote in your mail.
And for all, I send my calculation and proposal for ZT, how to solve it:

in principle I was able to accept this 5.000 "bonus" - risk free trades I got as "a starting packet" to openning VIP account - I was misinformed - according their explanation it was not a bonus... It is logicall, I willl never open trades for 1000 EUR as a beginner.. But this I could accept as my mistake .. I only trusted to account manager.

4.500 + 300 + 200 EUR bonuses I got before opening VIP account and they agreed to cancel this turnover condition if I open VIP account, what they never did... But this bonus turnover was achieved on 15.8.2014

Other "bonuses" I can not accept - I never asked for them and also I wrote them I don´t want any bonus anymore - June, Skype communication..

My proposal to ZT was:
- I had in account 17.095 EUR
- they can deduct from my acccount 5.000 EUR - from bonus as a risk free trades from starting packet
-they send me 12.095 EUR back

They didn´t accept it. Their only position was: we send to you 8.000 EUR or nothing...

And another fact is interesting - in 5 weeks in June-August I achieved profit in about 11.000 EUR.. And this fact also could be a problem. They didn´t calculate with my success..

Br
Pavol

Back